If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VOUCHER CODES

Options
  • 11-01-2019 4:19pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭

Afternoon Guys,

TFI Friday :D..

we have started using hidden Voucher Codes to allow us to give certain Customers discount over and above our normal pricing and of course we wanted Boardies to get 1st dibs on this.

Over this weekend we are running the following promos on www.richersounds.ie

10% off selected Audio including:
    • Sonos Beam Black
    • Sonos Beam White
    • Sonos One White
    • Sonos One Blk
    • JBL Link 10
    • Yamaha Musiccast 20 Black
    • Yamaha Musiccast 20 White
    • Samsung HWN650

The Voucher Code is ' GDAUDIO10 ' if you enter it at the checkout it will take 10% off straight away.

We have also put up some Premium TV Voucher Codes:

£20 Off - Use Voucher Code  ' GDRSTV20 '
    • Sony KD49XF9005 
    • LG 24MT49S   
    • Panasonic TX49FX700B 

£30 Off - Use Voucher Code  ' GDRSTV30 '
    • Sony KD55XF9005
    • Philips 50PUS6703  
    • Philips 55PUS6703  
    • Sony KD65XF7003 
    • Sony KD65XF8505

£50 Off - Use Voucher Code  ' GDRSTV50 '
    • Samsung QE65Q7FN
    • Sony KD65XF9005
    • Panasonic TX49FX750B 
    • Samsung QE55Q7FN 
    • Samsung UE75NU8000
    • Samsung QE55Q8FN  

£100 Off - Use Voucher Code  ' GDRSTV100 '
    • Samsung QE55Q9FN  
    • LG OLED55C8PLA    
    • LG OLED65C8PLA
    • Samsung Qe65Q9FN  [font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font]
    • [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Samsung QE75Q7FN
      [/font]
    • [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Sony KD75XF8596 
      [/font]
    • [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Samsung UE65LS03N  
      [/font]
    • [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Sony KD65AF8BU    
      [/font]
    • [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Panasonic TX65FZ802B 
      [/font]
    • [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Sony KD55AF8BU 
      [/font]
    • [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Philips 55OLED803
      [/font]
    • [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Philips 65OLED803 
      [/font]
    • [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Samsung QE82Q6FN 
      [/font]
    • [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Samsung QE65Q8DN  
      [/font]

£200 Off - Use Voucher Code  ' GDRSTV200 '
    • LG OLED77C8LLA    
    [*]

£500 Off - Use Voucher Code  ' GDRSTV500 '
    • Samsung QE75Q9FN                      
    [*]

These are only available on the £ Sterling pricing at www.richersounds.ie do check out which price is cheaper as sometimes the Euro pricing can be cheaper!

Again just enter the ' GD ' codes at the checkout stage and the site will automatically discount the prices by between £20 - £500 above.

We have also added some € EURO codes for the following

€10 Off - Use Voucher Code  ' GDAUDIO10 '
    • Denon AVRX2500
    • Denon AVRX550

€20 Off - Use Voucher Code  ' GDAUDIO20 '
    • Denon AVRX3500
    • Denon AVRX4500

We hope to make this a fairly regular thing guys so always keep us posted and we will keep you informed if there are any vouchers available anytime you are ready to purchase,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Folks,

If you have a query specific to the Voucher Codes set out above, feel free to ask here - any queries about the TVs etc mentioned or any other queries, please feel free to open a new thread on the forum, easier for all to follow and manage.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Bump

Mod Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 48 giannidtz

Hi John Mc and crew,

I just tried to buy online the Philips 50PUS6703 and the voucher is no longer valid. Any chance of having the discount available again please?

I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,146 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

giannidtz wrote: »
    Hi John Mc and crew,

I just tried to buy online the Philips 50PUS6703 and the voucher is no longer valid. Any chance of having the discount available again please?

Hey Giannidtz.

The codes were only running for the weekend of 11th.12th and 13th.

I'll see if there is anything else we can do for you.

• Advertisement

Hi John Mc and crew,

Hey Again Giannidtz.

I have checked and the code is still live and valid on our .co.uk site but perhaps needs turned on again on our .ie site.

If you want to order via the webisite and the full price I can add the voucher on manually and refund back the £30 or if you want to drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you a call for the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 giannidtz

Hi John Mc and crew,

Hey Again Giannidtz.

I have checked and the code is still live and valid on our .co.uk site but perhaps needs turned on again on our .ie site.

If you want to order via the webisite and the full price I can add the voucher on manually and refund back the £30 or if you want to drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you a call for the order.
    Hi Kenny,

Thanks, Chris got me sorted over the phone just now.

Hi John Mc and crew,

Hey Again Giannidtz.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks, Chris got me sorted over the phone just now.
    Cheers Giannidtz :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.