Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ken Ring on Today fm

Options
  • 05-01-2012 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi there!
    Just wondering was anyone listening to ken ring (NZ guy who reads weather patterns according to lunar cycles etc) He was on the radio this evening on matt cooper. I don't have that much faith in him as he has gotten things wrong so many times before. I didn't really rate his summer 2011 forecast. He made a forecast saying not much will happen weather wise in the next few months as the moon won't be very close to earth (as in the opposite in Dec 10 when apparently the moon was very close to earth.)

That wouldn't tally with the cold spell that may be coming ssw. What do the rest of you think? Do you rate him?:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

I heard Evelyn Cusack on the radio last year completely debunking him and his theories. So the professionals don't think much of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

He posted here for a while. That soon stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

I purchased his forecast, found him out and then tried to debate it with him, he had more excuses than a Fianna Fail politician!

Advertisement