Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavy School Bags - solutions

Options
  • 12-10-2020 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

Any ideas how to lighten the load of School Bags as school lockers are out of bounds.
    Is there a neat binder or similar so that I can split chapters in text books and take individual chapters into school.
    Bag weighs a ton and am looking for a solution to lighten the load.
    Any help out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 tiktoktoegirl

Hi, idk about your school but in ours textbooks are no longer mandatory. Our school now allows us to use our phones where the teacher will send in whatever chapter were on into teams to access it if they don’t put it up straight on the board.

Maybe talk to your teachers about this? It is a valid concern considering the amount you’d have to bring in otherwise..

As for notebooks, I no longer use them. I simply use a refill pad for every subject (with dividers by subject to have it a little more organised) and whenever I’m done with notes on a chapter I rip them out and transfer it straight to a binder specific to the subject that I always keep it home. TBH it’s not ideal, it’s easy to get really disorganized and forget to put your notes wherever but as long as you stay on top of it it’s grand. Also way less to be carrying around! I also bring in whatever exercise copies I need for the day.. no way around that tbh.

Hope this helped ��

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 146 ✭✭salamiii

get a rollalong bag

a lot of students don't like them

• Registered Users Posts: 23 tiktoktoegirl

salamiii wrote: »
    get a rollalong bag

a lot of students don't like them

^^ don’t do this it’s social suicide

Advertisement