Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

case with RGB recommendation

• 25-10-2020 1:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

going to build a PC for my young lad for Christmas and I haven't a clue about RGB lighting in cases

so was wondering what should I be looking for in and around the 60-80 quid mark? he is going to use my old b450 tomahawk ATX

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,731 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Phanteks Eclipse P400A Digital, easy.
    Comes in black or white.

Alternatives:

Thermaltake Commander C33/C34 ARGB series
    Phanteks Eclipse P360A
    Cougar MX410 Mesh-G
    AeroCool Aero One Eclipse
    SilentiumPC Signum SG1V Evo / Regnum RG6V Evo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I can recommend the Lilan Li Lancool 2 case and also the Be Quiet 500DX might be slightly over the budget but worth it.

I actually have a 3 week old Lancool 2 here if you interested? I bought a Lilan Li 011 Dynamic ROG to replace it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I actually have a 3 week old Lancool 2 here if you interested? I bought a Lilan Li 011 Dynamic ROG to replace it.

damn, I bought the NZXT H510i RGB version off CCL this evening (was in the clearance section and got it for 75 quid)

definitely would of been interested in that Lilan Li though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

kingtiger wrote: »
    damn, I bought the NZXT H510i RGB version off CCL this evening (was in the clearance section and got it for 75 quid)

definitely would of been interested in that Lilan Li though

It all good fella just thought it would save you a few De Neros!

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

got this yesterday for 37 euro

CiT Flash ARGB PC Gaming Case, M-ATX, 4 x 120mm ARGB Rainbow Fans Included, Tempered Glass, LED Button, 8 Fan Support, Water-Cooling Ready | Black
    Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L. £33.32
    Item Subtotal: £33.32
    Postage & Packing: £0.00
    Order Total: £33.32
    EUR 37.53*
    *Exchange rate guarantee fee: EUR 0.82
    Exchange rate guaranteed for this order: 1 GBP = 1.1264371250 EUR
    Exchange rate guarantee fee above the European Central Bank reference rate: 2.14%
    Selected Payment Method: Visa
    If you use a mobile device, you can receive notifications about the delivery of your package and track it from our free Amazon app.

We hope to see you again soon.
    Amazon.co.uk

• Advertisement
Advertisement