Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving PIR

Options
  • 06-04-2020 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi
    Putting up coving in the hallway and I have to move a PIR that's mounted in a wall corner. I think its a HKC one by its appearance.
    I'm not inclined to bring the installer out with the present situation.
    I have seen him remove the front cover of the PIR one day and its seems to be a snap fit.
    I have the engineer code. Could someone advise me on how these are mounted? I have looked at HKC website but I could find no details.
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

intro wrote: »
    Hi
    Putting up coving in the hallway and I have to move a PIR that's mounted in a wall corner. I think its a HKC one by its appearance.
    I'm not inclined to bring the installer out with the present situation.
    I have seen him remove the front cover of the PIR one day and its seems to be a snap fit.
    I have the engineer code. Could someone advise me on how these are mounted? I have looked at HKC website but I could find no details.
    Many thanks

They are mounted via screws at the back. Pretty simple to move.

Advertisement