Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vokera Boiler

Options
  • 06-04-2020 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi,

I am turning on boost button and the light comes on but it's not firing up.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,474 ✭✭✭John.G

Is the room stat or cylinder stat as applicable turned up and calling for heat.?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Long Turn

Orange light is coming on. No sound from boiler. Thermostat is on ok.

did you reset the boiler.??

How do I do that?

will revert in a minute, I will look up a emanual for my cousins vokera vision 20s.

• Advertisement

On this boiler anyway turn the temperature selector rotary switch fully anti clockwise.

To reset your Vokera boiler, move the mode selector switch to the 'OFF/RESET' position and then move it back to either 'hot water only' or 'heating and hot water'. Should this reboot get your boiler working again then you'll know because there will be a constant green light.

Tried that. Green light blinked. Turned it back up after 2 minutes but still not firing up.

is the pressure gauge on the front of the boiler ~ 1 bar, if below 0.5 bar will need topping up.

No its over 1

Can't offer any more, you will have to get a RGI in.

• Advertisement

Sorrted thanks. Temp on the control panel was set too low.

Advertisement