Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here using an Emma Mattress

Options
  • 30-07-2019 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Considering buying an emma mattress, the price seems reasonable and they offer a 100 day trial.
    Before I buy I was wondering if anyone here has feedback ?
    www.emma-mattress.ie

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

i bought an emma mattress. it is fine. moderately comfortable. i could have sent it back but i dont think i would have gotten anything more comfortable in the same price range.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Thanks Wesser

• Registered Users Posts: 9,774 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

You could buy a pocket-sprung mattress in plenty of places for that sort of money (649 for the double).

Interestingly enough, the mattresses in Ireland are made in Ireland. So I suppose they must just contract it out to the local mattress maker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

my double was 429e

• Registered Users Posts: 9,774 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Wesser wrote: »
    my double was 429e

Ah yes. The perpetual discount model.

You’ll still get a pocket sprung mattress for less than that. Not that there’s anything wrong with a good foam mattress, if that’s what you are happy with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 An tAlbanach

How long it take to deliver?

Just ordered some and it says 1-5 weeks. Bit of a range.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rj.yaya

Wesser wrote: »
    i bought an emma mattress. it is fine. moderately comfortable. i could have sent it back but i dont think i would have gotten anything more comfortable in the same price range.

Hi there. Would you be able to refer me for 50e discount? You'll get 50e back too if I don't return it in 100 days. Let me know and I can send my details.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement