Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Axa insurance unusual outstanding balance

Options
  • 29-03-2020 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Currently have a policy with Axa until the start of May. Paying through direct debit monthly.

I just logged on to my Axa account and an outstanding balance of 2K appeared. My final month repayment (April) also seems to be cancelled?

I have a feeling it might be my renewal. But it says "Outstanding balance on current Policy"

There policy department is closed today so can't get through to them. Ill try again tomorrow

Any one have an idea on what this might be or have a similar experience?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

Currently have a policy with Axa until the start of May. Paying through direct debit monthly.

I just logged on to my Axa account and an outstanding balance of 2K appeared. My final month repayment (April) also seems to be cancelled?

I have a feeling it might be my renewal. But it says "Outstanding balance on current Policy"

There policy department is closed today so can't get through to them. Ill try again tomorrow

Any one have an idea on what this might be or have a similar experience?

It’s your renewal quote

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Yep, AXA are annoying like that. You won’t be able to make any policy changes unless you ring them when it’s like that

Advertisement