Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Psychometric test 2020 DF

• 04-04-2020 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, wondering if anyone can give me a heads up about the psychometric test of what to expect and any tips before I do it? No problem with the fitness side of things just this one, also is this the only aptitude/psychometric test applicants have to do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 ZeroPlays

Hey, did you apply for the March or April one because applicants for the March one were already sent out tests this week. The test is pretty basic it’s just a good few questions, you’ll have plenty of time to practice before doing the real one.

As far as I know there’s only this aptitude test unless they ask you to resit it supervised.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ryanb991

I applied in March, thanks for that good to hear. Yes I’ve the 9th of April to complete it, all the best.

Advertisement