Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ducato Recall

Options
  • 15-10-2019 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,751 ✭✭✭

Just a heads-up for owners newer Ducato - based motorhomes . Got a letter from Fiat Ireland this morning about a recall for " non compliant fixing of the brake lines to the dashboard wall"

Apparently it takes about five minutes to sort.

As a Fiat owner for years, I'm very slightly impressed that the dealer uploaded the VIN number correctly ( so I could be contacted) and Fiat Ireland have got a recall notice out about the same time as Fiat UK. Wasn't always the case.
    Just hope they don't make a balls of the implementation like the EGR debacle.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭ianobrien

I got it also today. Rang the nearest Fiat dealer and got an appointment. They did say that it'll take the morning as they have "some" checks and procedures to go through with multiple items to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Is that LHD or RHD?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭ianobrien

Mine is RHD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,751 ✭✭✭Mefistofelino

So is mine

Advertisement