Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday

Options
  • 17-10-2019 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Carlisle bumper.If Legends Ryde is fit and ready to run today she should win hard held.She is taking a serious drop in class and also into her own sex grade.She ran a blinder LTO in a seriously hot bumper when finishing 5th and the horse that just beat her in 4th won his novice hurdle hard held beating a 122 rated.Have taken 11/4 which seems very overpriced now hoping she's ready to run a massive player if she is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

You haven't even got enough about you to change your writing style Goaty.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Earendil wrote: »
    You haven't even got enough about you to change your writing style Goaty.

Doubtful it is Goat. The horse that was tipped actually won.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Lads, the paranoia is a killer. You can spot the GOAT a mile away.

Reasons given add up, all makes sense, more than 5 minutes before off, doesn't overstate chance, horse actually wins.

Everything about that post ain't Goat.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭Morgans

pretty sure Antietam was Sting which of course is another of the forum's colourful characters.

Cant complain about this tip though. Was a good spot. Fourth, fifth and sixth have now won from that bumper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

6.30 Chelmsford, Law Of One, around 11/4 and I've had a heavy win bet on this. This is my only bet of the day. Hopefully crowley will get the job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Sting resides in Monaco and is without doubt sipping bubbly from the hot tub right now.
    Not to be confused with GOAT

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    6.30 Chelmsford, Law Of One, around 11/4 and I've had a heavy win bet on this. This is my only bet of the day. Hopefully crowley will get the job done.

There’s the goat we know and love

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

Morgans wrote: »
    pretty sure Antietam was Sting which of course is another of the forum's colourful characters.

Cant complain about this tip though. Was a good spot. Fourth, fifth and sixth have now won from that bumper.

No Idea who goat is and that first reply was going to get a response.She won in a canter that's what is important to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Well done big lad

• Advertisement
Advertisement