Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wired alarm installer recommendations

Options
  • 14-10-2019 7:02pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Looking for recommendations for an alarm installer who can install a HKC system on a new build that has been pre wired for an alarm in North Co. Dublin.

The alarm will be self monitored so ideally I'm looking for someone who will call over, do a quick survey, make some recommendations and install it doing a neat and tidy job.

As it's going to be self monitored I'd ideally like someone who will be willing to call back to maintain and troubleshoot it if there any problems, so someone who is easy to deal with and reliable.

If anyone has any recommendations or has had an alarm installed recently, please drop me a PM with their recommendations as it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tox

Advertisement