Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi transfer lanzarote

Options
  • 16-10-2019 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Going to Lanzarote end of month with family ( Wife plus three children), anyone here know what best value for taxi transfers from airport to Puerto Del Carmen, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

dafman wrote: »
    Going to Lanzarote end of month with family ( Wife plus three children), anyone here know what best value for taxi transfers from airport to Puerto Del Carmen, thanks
    Just get one from the rank outside. It's only a 15 minute journey. Depending on where you're staying probably best to ask them to avoid the strip.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Agree, many taxi's available just outside arrivals, many 8/10 seaters, no need to pre book anything but if you want a private transfer one way or return look at
    https://www.vivatransfers.com/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭dafman

Tks for info

Whereabouts are you staying?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭gipi

I book a transfer with last minute transfers, they offer shared or private transfers and are great value.

Always turn up for return trips to the airport too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭dafman

Staying in THb Flora i Puerto Del Carmen

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

That's only 10/15 mins from the Airport. Plenty of taxis available outside arrivals, should be no more than €25/30.

Tell them "por la aotopista". The seafront is gone one way now, can't remember which way but I've been caught out by this before.
    You're also staying up a bit of a hill so be prepared for taxis home at night.
    Some of the restaurants above the old town are good. The Mexican Emma's Cantina is good and does great Margaritas. They used to give a discount voucher to return midweek so go early in your stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I'm thinking of booking there for next year. It looks lovely.

We were in lanzarote in july, stayed in the sol. Just got a taxi in the rank outside. We were less than 10 mins away, about €8/9

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

Taxi drivers in Lanzarote fall into two groups. The LeClerc /Hamiltons and the Mr Beans. So it's either €10ish to PdC or €20ish. (depending on whether Matagorda or El Pueblo end).

• Advertisement

Ha! agree with you. I find most to be very honest and nice guys if you ever have a chat in one of the hamurgeusa's where the late night ones hang out.

Advertisement