Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 80GB Value?

Options
  • 03-03-2021 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

Howdy folks.

I still have a PS3 80GB with a controller, couple of games and the original box as well. How much should I realistically be asking for if I decide to sell it? I see they go for a decent price on eBay. Any advice would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭athlone573

Moiph wrote: »
    Howdy folks.

I still have a PS3 60GB with a controller, couple of games and the original box as well. How much should I realistically be asking for if I decide to sell it? I see they go for quite a bit on eBay. Any advice would be appreciated!

Do they really go for a lot on ebay? I would have thought they are pretty much obsolete now adays with the Ps5 out?

Anyway ebay or Cex should give you a fair idea of what people are paying for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

athlone573 wrote: »
    Do they really go for a lot on ebay? I would have thought they are pretty much obsolete now adays with the Ps5 out?

Anyway ebay or Cex should give you a fair idea of what people are paying for them.

Yeah that particular model seems to go for more

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mjolnir

Moiph wrote: »
    Howdy folks.

I still have a PS3 60GB with a controller, couple of games and the original box as well. How much should I realistically be asking for if I decide to sell it? I see they go for quite a bit on eBay. Any advice would be appreciated!

Have a look at the sold not what people are asking or listing for bundles with games around €100-€150ish
    On their own or with one or two games €50-€70ish seems to be the normal on ebay.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If its the 60gb original model it will fetch a small bit higher due to backwards compatability. If its the 80gb i would expect no more than 50ish for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Kasparinho23

keep it someday you might sell it for more as it was a super fun console but one of the worst if not the worst to make games for every dev hated making games for ps3

• Advertisement
Advertisement