Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alien Aircraft Landing Locations

Options
  • 31-01-2021 1:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭

I have recently being having some vivid dreams and last night spent several hours levitating at around a kilometre high in the sky whilst flying throughout the planet at super high speed. I spent several hours over eastern Asia and noticed some spectacular and unique hallmarks of their international airports. I believe it is highly likely that both China and Japan have been in contact with Extra Terrestrials who have advised them on preferred landing locations.

Daxing - Beijing

The similarities in design and most UFO motherships is simply startling. When I hovered over it last night I am sure I felt the Wow Signal pulsating through me.

aerial-view-of-beijing-daxing-international-airport-construction-site-picture-id1048079406

I reckon Aliens have infiltrated the creative mindset of the design team and telepathically instigated every inch, it is too obvious.

beijing-daxing-airport-aerial-view-picture-id1098306376

I have been searching all morning for images similar to this airport which were found in neolithic burial sights or caves.

This image was found painted on a cave wall in India, the similarities are striking.

Mystery-cave-paintings.jpg

Interestingly the site at Daxing would be capable of accomodating the landing of UFO's like this one that was recreated in Azerbaijan.

Heydar-Aliyev-Center-baku-1-2.jpgHeydar-Aliyev-Center-baku-11.jpg

I believe that these telepatic messages are in preparation for an imminent landing and a possible war on Earth between competing Alien Life Forms.

Worryingly the new DAxing Airport would indicate to me a rise in power of a new and differnet lifeform with different design notions to the existing overlords who ldesigned both Heathrow and Narita.

The Pyramid like structure is very common on our largest sites. This leads me to believe we are witnessing a change in telepathic signaling from our Extraterrestrial inflluence.

Heathrow - the triangular/pyramid is also an influence on the design of the automatic Luger Pistol - how tenuous is that ?

an-aerial-view-of-heathrow-airport-terminus-and-runway-and-the-area-picture-id78441166?s=594x594luger-parabellum-pistol-p08-8270.jpg

The clincher for me is the reoccurrence of this striking pyramid shape in Narita.

412px-Narita_International_Airport_Aerial_photograph_1989.jpg

Mothership overall Design

heydar-aliyev-center-baku-z141113-h4.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,092 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Daxing - Beijing

The similarities in design and most UFO motherships is simply startling. When I hovered over it last night I am sure I felt the Wow Signal pulsating through me.

Can you please shows us an image of an extraterrestrial designed mothership. So I can compare.

As to me that just looks like a radial hexagonal design. As you'd see in industrial design, or even in nature. Hexagons are pretty common shapes.
    I reckon Aliens have infiltrated the creative mindset of the design team and telepathically instigated every inch, it is too obvious.
    How many people on the design team where infiltrated?
    What details were influenced other than the outline?
    I have been searching all morning for images similar to this airport which were found in neolithic burial sights or caves.

This image was found painted on a cave wall in India, the similarities are striking.

Mystery-cave-paintings.jpg

It's only 1/4 visible. But looks like it was an 8 spoked design. Not 6. So really similar at all. Hexagons and Octagons are very common regular shapes.
    The Pyramid like structure is very common on our largest sites. This leads me to believe we are witnessing a change in telepathic signaling from our Extraterrestrial inflluence.

The clincher for me is the reoccurrence of this striking pyramid shape in Narita.

I think you mean triangle (2D) not pyramid (3D)*.
    Unsurprisingly triangle are very common in design also. It's a very efficient shape.

*Pyramids are square in plan.

Mothership overall Design

heydar-aliyev-center-baku-z141113-h4.jpg

This is the building from earlier in the post. It's an auditorium centre in Baku.
    It's hardly surprising that it has similarities to the Daxing airport. It was designed by the same person. Zaha Hadid. Fluid architecture is hard uncommon generally. But Zaha was particularly known for it.
    450px-Dongdaemun_Design_Plaza.jpg

Advertisement