Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSN child account access issue.

Options
  • 19-02-2021 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭

So I've an issue with Fortnite and my son.

My son has a child account on PSN. He was unable to play Fortnite on PlayStation but a few months back Sony introduced the facility for a child account to request access to games that are blocked. Using this he could play on the PS4.

We then got the PS5 and we went through the same process, he can play Fortnite just fine on the PS5.

Now today, we set up the PS4 in a different room and he tried to play Fortnite but it say's he can't because he is underage. But this time the PS4 isn't giving the option to request access. I can see in the Family Management section that he still has permission for the PS5 but no mention of PS4.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭antgal23

So I've an issue with Fortnite and my son.

My son has a child account on PSN. He was unable to play Fortnite on PlayStation but a few months back Sony introduced the facility for a child account to request access to games that are blocked. Using this he could play on the PS4.

We then got the PS5 and we went through the same process, he can play Fortnite just fine on the PS5.

Now today, we set up the PS4 in a different room and he tried to play Fortnite but it say's he can't because he is underage. But this time the PS4 isn't giving the option to request access. I can see in the Family Management section that he still has permission for the PS5 but no mention of PS4.

Any ideas?

Hi Josey

Send PlayStation an email

We had payment issues last week and they got resolved straight away so they do respond quickly

Advertisement