Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gamestop: 24 deals of Christmas

• 08-12-2018 2:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭

Gamestop have some great deals on over the month of December - a new deal for each day of the month up to Christmas Eve.

Managed to buy a Nintendo Labo kit for the little fella for the Switch today at 50% off; €35 instead of €69.99! Mega delighted with that. They're selling on Argos at €74.99.

https://www.gamestop.ie/24-deals-of-christmas

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭the corpo

Oh, that's a fantastic addition to Christmas present haul, thanks OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Great deal, cheers OP !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Not such a great deal today.
    Free Used joypad with any Xbox one bought today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Guy in store showed me the list, tomorrow is Xbox 500GB used console 30% off, they are down to 159 now so thats an amazing price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    Guy in store showed me the list, tomorrow is Xbox 500GB used console 30% off, they are down to 159 now so thats an amazing price.

Any PS4 console deals coming up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

It looked to be mostly % off games and loot stuff. Tomorrows one looked the best, gonna be like 111 or so for an xbox one. I'd nearly pay that just to watch Netflix on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,470 ✭✭✭RedXIV

It looked to be mostly % off games and loot stuff. Tomorrows one looked the best, gonna be like 111 or so for an xbox one. I'd nearly pay that just to watch Netflix on.

Will keep an eye out for this. Only console I'm missing from the collection is the Xbox one :D Wouldn't mind ticking the last box :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,421 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

On the website it looks like the original xbox one, this doesn't have 4K video playback. Not a great deal tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭dan786

Yeah first gen Xbox 500gb - used not a good deal even at 111.

I picked up a new BF V bundle for 170 from Microsoft store Germany and sold the BF V code for 50 and had a new One S 1TB for 120.

There are still some good deals around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Yep initially looking at it I thought that looks very cheap. I'd be only buying it for exclusives. PS4 and 360 are my primary consoles. So I suppose then as you said it's still not a good deal. I suppose they could drop sub 100 at some point. Used consoles seem to be in good condition when you get them in GameStop I think. Lowest I saw One s 1tb drop to was 189.99 with a game download code included. I don't know how reliable those old Xbox one consoles are at this stage though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭inna981

Tried GameStop in Kilkenny and Carlow for an Xbox One and were all out of stock. It is the original black Xbox. The slim is 159.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Xbox 1tb s with forza in smytghs for 220

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ameliaharry654

Great deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭the corpo

The Gamestop offer started so well with that Labo deal, got lots of brownie points of mates for passing it on (thanks boards!), but it's been a let down since. Still, I keep checking!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Yep it's used xbox one consoles now.
    112 euros for an old used xbox one isn't bad if you don't care about 4k or hdr or there being a power brick.
    As long as the console is in good working condition you're onto a winner.

Advertisement