Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Tvs

• 21-06-2018 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Noticed these tvs on the sky site. I just ordered the Panasonic one. Both the 329 euro ones seem about 100 cheaper than argos, amazon etc
    Somebody might add a link, I can't, new user.
    Search the sky website under accessories / tech

Although I rang sky today today to see could I get a discount code and he insisted sky Ireland don't sell tvs
    I'm chancing one anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Yeah a quick google shows the 600b a solid £100 more expensive in most places (currys, AO, argos). How strange.
    Have at it, OP, why the hell not.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭wush06

Just bought one all went through €330 in total

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Looks like a good price, thanks for posting.

Here's the link:> https://accessories.sky.com/catalogue/tech/all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Good price but that Pansonic has really bad reviews. The 43" LG is bigger and has better ratings.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

Good price but that Pansonic has really bad reviews. The 43" LG is bigger and has better ratings.

I have the 55" version of the LG UJ651V..(Was a BA before christmas,€519 in Argos with a €10 voucher)..pleased with it thus far.Picture and sound are good especially on HD channels and 4k content.I use it with PS4 pro and it's great for gaming..I have smart IPTV app installed and it negates the need for an Android box.You won't be disappointed..Only gripe I have is the stand it comes with is flimsy and TV wobble back and forth..I bought a sturdier stand from Amazon..For best picture settings see here
    https://www.which.co.uk/static/tools/new-reviews/tv-settings/tv-settings.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭kala85

How does the smart IPTV app work and how can I get the android channels on it.

I have a samsung tv and there is an IPTV app on it.

Advertisement