Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tesco Direct. Nevermind the quality, feel the width. 40" TV for £149

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Incredible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭homingbird

do you still get the 149 Clubcard points not that it matters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,930 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

crazy cheap altogether

sharp one is gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 970 ✭✭✭somebody_else

and that the reason:
    Tesco Direct is closing on 9 July 2018
    It may now take 2-5 days to receive your order. If your order is delayed, our customer service team will contact you. Sorry for any inconvenience. For more information, please check our FAQs.

Hope more electronic stuff will be on sale there.

Tom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Are these TVs packed well anyone know? Large possibility this would arrive damaged?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

How much would Parcel Motel charge for delivery?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭TimHorton

My LG 43" cost €7 via PM

Ah, it needs a UK phone number.

Lord Nikon wrote: »

FFS Make one up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Lord Nikon wrote: »

Look up there own number and change one number ! I needed a Canadian number to order a delivery of flowers to a friend . I entered the shops own phone number and bingo it went through !!

• Advertisement

TimHorton wrote: »
    FFS Make one up

No need for that. You can't just make up a phone number, as customer service may contact you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Is the Blaupunkt worth 149? Also whats the conversion into euro working out at?

Luap wrote: »

€171

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

With parcel wizard they mention that you can use their own UK contact number but advise it may not be staffed at all times. Use that for the UK number.

I saw the Blaupunkt one on amazon for about £250. Reviews say the screen are fine but the speakers and sound are poor. All resolvable with a sound bar or external speaker I'd expect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Mikenesson

I don't think I'd chance it tbh

Could be DOA or faulty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Mikenesson wrote: »
    I don't think I'd chance it tbh

Could be DOA or faulty

More likely it’ll arrive in shít these TVs aren’t packed for multi carrier/multi warehouse transportation ime

I ordered one there, delivery date between 19th and 23rd June. i'll keep ye posted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Luap wrote: »

Does google not exist in your area?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,035 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Does google not exist in your area?

Was just wondering the conversion rate on tesco website.

Thanks for the help all the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭wait4me

Paid €169.94 with Revolut for the Blaupunkt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,930 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

both sold out

Just Checked and the Blaupunkt I ordered has been dispatched to Parcel Motel. ;)

Me too - yesterday morning. Latest update was that it was in Coventry yesterday morning. Let's see if delivery (to PM) by June 23 still happens

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭newo

Mine (Blaukpunt) arrived in Parcel Motel yesterday evening. Paid for courier delivery which says now after being outbound that it's in "Hub in". Hoping it arrives tomorrow...

newo wrote: »
    Mine (Blaukpunt) arrived in Parcel Motel yesterday evening. Paid for courier delivery which says now after being outbound that it's in "Hub in". Hoping it arrives tomorrow...

Same here , But I work next door to a Nightline Regional Depot so getting it delivered there for free , So €7 in total for delivery..

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭newo

TimHorton wrote:
    Same here , But I work next door to a Nightline Regional Depot so getting it delivered there for free , So €7 in total for delivery..

Oh I didn't realise you could do that, would've been handier for me too. Good to know cheers.

Picked up mine last night from PM. All looks in good shape. Will plug it in tonight to see if it works :D. Thanks OP

Advertisement