If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QE65LS03R Samsung the frame

Options
  • 09-04-2020 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭

Thinking of going for a 65” frame tv. Does it come with the no gap wall mount? Does it come with a frame?

I’m looking for something very slim and close to the wall with the invisible cable, open to suggestions if you think there is a better option in that price range

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Valhallapt wrote: »
    Thinking of going for a 65” frame tv. Does it come with the no gap wall mount? Does it come with a frame?

I’m looking for something very slim and close to the wall with the invisible cable, open to suggestions if you think there is a better option in that price range
    Hi Valhallapt,

Thanks for the post!

The Samsung Frame TV is fantastic if you're looking for something discreet with a great  picture!

We currently have very limited stock of these in our main warehouse at £1499/1649 euro. The No Gap Wall Mount is included in the box however the Frames are sold separately and the only ones I have in stock at the moment are the brown ones! The panel is great though, the Frame uses a QLED panel and the smart hub is very comprehensive as well!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204132-samsung-the-frame-qe65ls03r-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-qled-tv-with-apple-tv-app.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Valhallapt

Hi Valhallapt,

Thanks for the post!

The Samsung Frame TV is fantastic if you're looking for something discreet with a great  picture!

We currently have very limited stock of these in our main warehouse at £1499/1649 euro. The No Gap Wall Mount is included in the box however the Frames are sold separately and the only ones I have in stock at the moment are the brown ones! The panel is great though, the Frame uses a QLED panel and the smart hub is very comprehensive as well!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204132-samsung-the-frame-qe65ls03r-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-qled-tv-with-apple-tv-app.aspx?swapstore=1

Kind regards

David
    To clarify, Brown is Walnut? And How much are they?

How long is delivery taking at present?

Hi Valhallapt,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    To clarify, Brown is Walnut? And How much are they?

How long is delivery taking at present?
    Hey Valhallapt.

The Frames are available in Brown, Black, Beige and White. 
    The brown colour does look like a Walnut sort of finish.

At the moment there is only stock of the Brown with both Black and White currently out of stock.
    They are priced at £229. I could offer at £199 along with the TV.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204327-samsung-vg-scfn65dp-brown-colour-frame.aspx

The 65LS03 is currently in stock but running very low at present.

Our next shipment from our main warehouse would be next Tuesday due to the Easter bank holidays.
    That would make delivery towards the end of the week depending on your location.

I hope this is of help.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Valhallapt

Hey Valhallapt.

At the moment there is only stock of the Brown with both Black and White currently out of stock.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204327-samsung-vg-scfn65dp-brown-colour-frame.aspx

Our next shipment from our main warehouse would be next Tuesday due to the Easter bank holidays.
    That would make delivery towards the end of the week depending on your location.

I hope this is of help.

Kenny.

I’m going to go with this, thanks.

How do I pay? Can you send me a link?

Hey Valhallapt.

I hope this is of help.

Kenny.

I’m going to go with this, thanks.

How do I pay? Can you send me a link?
    Hi Valhallapt,

If you PM me back with your contact number I can process that for you!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.