Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yellow Leggings/Catsuit

• 25-09-2009 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I could get cotton (or similar) yellow leggings or yellow catsuit? i though a surefire bet would be American Apparel but they only have illuminous yellow in a spandexy material which wouldn't work. I'm looking for the basic yellow.

If anyone has any recommendations that would be great.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Leggings wouldn't be my forté but what about getting white ones and dying them yellow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

please tell me this is for Halloween!
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Awear have yellow tights if that's any good to you?
    http://www.awear.com/Hosiery+Socks/50-Denier-Opaque-Tights/invt/10502490mustard

Have you tried your local dance shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭**Portia**

yeah good idea re white ones and dying them, might give that a go. Will check out the awear tights also. Yep it's for Halloween, can you guess the look im going for??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I'm sure you can get the Kill Bill outfit on ebay. Or any costume website.

• Advertisement

It's not Kill Bill but yeah I've seen those costumes thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭spadder

Big Bird?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Spongebob?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Special K

One of those bees.
    Or someone with a VERY upset tummy................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

april o neill?

• Advertisement

No none of those, April O'Neill a good one tho - I'm presuming ur talking about your one from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

This is what I'm aiming for if i can get the accessories somewhere

lady-gaga-paparazzi-outfit-1024x636.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Gaga! <3

:p

You can get a similar style all in one in AWear. It's black/navy tho'. Sorry I don't have a link but I admired one on a hawt lady last night and she told me that's where she got it.

Advertisement