Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1/2" Baltic Birch Ply

Options
  • 17-11-2012 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get a few small panels of this? Just need a couple to make a few jigs and crosscut and mitre sleds for my small table saw. I know from the amount of jigs I hope to make I would probably need a full 8'X4' sheet but I don't think it can be got here in the Midlands. Was hoping someone maybe had an offcut or two I could buy off them rather than the full sheet. I'd have no way of transporting a large sheet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Don't know which bit of the midlands your in, Declan Byrne Timber in Carlow sells birch ply and would cut it for you or McMahons in Portarlington told me a while ago they were getting it back in stock not sure about them cutting it though

Advertisement