Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
29-04-2012, 16:53   #151
newmark
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 983
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeloe View Post
This place has gone quiet the last while!

Surely someone has a mod they are looking to get rid of?
Your missing browsing over the nice goodies on UKV like myself so yes! It should be back today hopefully.
It would be nice to see some more goodies for sale here as well, I'm a bit of a dell-boy myself love wheeling and dealing and swapping and so on but no mod to sell at the minute.
newmark is offline  
Advertisement
02-05-2012, 20:25   #152
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Banned
 
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Posts: 22,938
Send a message via ICQ to Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
SOLD <--------------------

anyone want to buy an arry tank?
after using the rda for so long carto tanks just aren't doing it for me any more
it's been sandblasted and looks pretty spiffy

the top screws off and you just pour your juice in from the bottle, no fiddling about with syringes

I'll throw in the arry carto punch too

i saw newmark selling one above for 32 euro delivered so guess I'll do the same?
i guess a bit more if you want registered post

ill throw up in a couple of boge SR cartos too
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-05-02 20.19.56 (Medium).jpg (120.2 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-05-02 20.20.32 (Medium).jpg (113.4 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by Sir Digby Chicken Caesar; 03-05-2012 at 11:18.
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar is offline  
02-05-2012, 21:00   #153
Eoin
Registered User
 
Eoin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 19,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Digby Chicken Caesar View Post
anyone want to buy an arry tank?
after using the rda for so long carto tanks just aren't doing it for me any more
it's been sandblasted and looks pretty spiffy

the top screws off and you just pour your juice in from the bottle, no fiddling about with syringes

I'll throw in the arry carto punch too

i saw newmark selling one above for 32 euro delivered so guess I'll do the same?
i guess a bit more if you want registered post

ill throw up in a couple of boge SR cartos too
Might have to read up on them.

Not sure about you throwing up in the cartos though.
Eoin is offline  
02-05-2012, 21:03   #154
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,294
Ha ha ha ha…
Green Hornet is offline  
02-05-2012, 21:06   #155
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Banned
 
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Posts: 22,938
Send a message via ICQ to Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
rofl

have to do something to differentiate myself from the crowd




review here of the arry tank
it's a great tank, holds loads. I wasn't crazy about how airy a draw it was, I like a slightly tighter draw but in general it's very good.

it doesnt come with those o-rings like in the video, he stopped including them as they're not neccesary.
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar is offline  
Advertisement
02-05-2012, 23:54   #156
Eoin
Registered User
 
Eoin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 19,428
Thanks - I think I might try a DCT first though.
Eoin is offline  
03-05-2012, 00:43   #157
eeloe
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,508
IMO...

Dct tank = Nissan Micra
Arry = Lamborghini

No comparison.
eeloe is offline  
Thanks from:
03-05-2012, 08:17   #158
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Banned
 
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Posts: 22,938
Send a message via ICQ to Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
yeah but ifyou were taking tracy from the flats out to coppers for the night, would you rather drive there in your nissan or a lamborghini?
there's a time and a place for everything
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar is offline  
Thanks from:
03-05-2012, 12:05   #159
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeloe View Post
IMO...

Dct tank = Nissan Micra
Arry = Lamborghini

No comparison.
heh,

Do you mean in terms of build or vape quality?

If anyone has any low nic content juices they are looking to off load, please let me know
Samba is offline  
Advertisement
03-05-2012, 12:13   #160
eeloe
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,508
Build quality, the Arry tank is built like a...well a tank.

It'll last a life time!
eeloe is offline  
03-05-2012, 12:15   #161
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,294
I must say that I've never had a leak on my DCT in 6 weeks use either though. Very happy with it and only cost a few euros.
Green Hornet is offline  
03-05-2012, 12:27   #162
eeloe
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,508
My sisters been using a DCT for the last month, and has had no problems either...apart from last night where she done a PBusardo on it, and the whole tank slipped off the carto and there was a royal mess everywhere...but it's just one of those things i guess
eeloe is offline  
03-05-2012, 12:51   #163
mrplop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 799
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeloe View Post
My sisters been using a DCT for the last month, and has had no problems either...apart from last night where she done a PBusardo on it, and the whole tank slipped off the carto and there was a royal mess everywhere...but it's just one of those things i guess
That happened to me on Sunday but without knowing where or when.
Took the Lavatube out of my pocket and found the DCT was off the carto - the tank was left in the bottom of my pocket but no juice anywhere(?) went around sniffing things like a dog trying to find where the liquid had decanted.

Didn't find it either!

Scary 'cause I have a 2 1/2 and 1 year old so I spent the rest of the day checking to see if they were ill, it's still a mystery.
mrplop is offline  
07-05-2012, 12:24   #164
mrplop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 799
I've a lavatube with two batteries in good condition for €25

I also have a dual 18650 stig mod from UKVapers with two Senybor 18700's - you could vape 1.25ohm a 6 volts if you wanted to with this mod, you also get 2 to 3 days run time with the batteries - some wear on the LED counter but fine otherwise. €50 includes the batteries.
mrplop is offline  
07-05-2012, 15:43   #165
Eoin
Registered User
 
Eoin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 19,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrplop View Post
I've a lavatube with two batteries in good condition for €25

I also have a dual 18650 stig mod from UKVapers with two Senybor 18700's - you could vape 1.25ohm a 6 volts if you wanted to with this mod, you also get 2 to 3 days run time with the batteries - some wear on the LED counter but fine otherwise. €50 includes the batteries.
What accessories would one need to buy for the lava tube ?
Eoin is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet