Forum Closed  

06-06-2012, 07:28   #1
sdp

do you not want new business?

after leaving messages on answering fone,to ring me back so i can take out insurance, still no call back, running out of time as my insurance up tomorrow, and will have no choice but to go with another company, if you want new business, you have to at the very least ring people back, very disappointed as you did come in with the lowest quote.
18-06-2012, 17:38   #2
QuoteDevil: Graham
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
after leaving messages on answering fone,to ring me back so i can take out insurance, still no call back, running out of time as my insurance up tomorrow, and will have no choice but to go with another company, if you want new business, you have to at the very least ring people back, very disappointed as you did come in with the lowest quote.
I am really sorry that we did not reply to your message. It is extremely disappointing to loose potential customers this way when we work so hard to have the best rates. I will look into what happened and see if we can change our systems to prevent this happening again.

Graham.
19-06-2012, 06:27   #3
sdp

thanks Graham, update, kept on and found out that who i was dealing with was of sick,( might be an idea that others can handle calls) nice a young man that he is, did take insurance out with you, but had to keep following up each step of the way, i paid up front and still had to ring again to get paperwork sent out for me to sign,now waiting for disc, rang again yesterday and ye did not know where dice was, promised a call back, but alas none came, so up to me to ring again, disc meant to be in the post now, Its such a shame that it is so hard work to deal with ye, at this rate could only recommend your price, and not your service,
regards,
sdp
19-06-2012, 06:35   #4
Skuxx

Sounds like your in for a nightmare should you need to make a claim!!
19-06-2012, 08:09   #5
Verified representative

Quote:
thanks Graham, update, kept on and found out that who i was dealing with was of sick,( might be an idea that others can handle calls) nice a young man that he is, did take insurance out with you, but had to keep following up each step of the way, i paid up front and still had to ring again to get paperwork sent out for me to sign,now waiting for disc, rang again yesterday and ye did not know where dice was, promised a call back, but alas none came, so up to me to ring again, disc meant to be in the post now, Its such a shame that it is so hard work to deal with ye, at this rate could only recommend your price, and not your service,
regards,
sdp
Who were you dealing with? can you please send me a pm with your details so I can investigate this and make sure it does not happen again.
20-06-2012, 07:52   #6
sdp

Disc came, pm sent
20-06-2012, 16:51   #7
Verified representative

Quote:
Disc came, pm sent
Thanks a million Jennifer will be in touch to resolve any issues.
21-06-2012, 07:36   #8
sdp

got follow up call, thank you, great to hear that ye take all comments on board and are doing your best to improve service,
regards
sdp
Forum Closed