Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone else mix their juices on the fly?

Options
  • 09-08-2011 11:00am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

I've some chocolate coffee stuff here that has amazing flavour, but with the dcc's is a bit iffy about vapour.. so i've started putting a mix of about 2-3:1 that juice with some of my red cola or marlboro juice to produce more vapour.

it's pretty awesome, the stronger coffee chocolate flavour wins out.. you get a little tinge of the other, but the vapour production is as good as the juice whos flavour is being overpowered.

tempted to just start mixing all sorts of random **** together into a cartomiser and see what I get

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

I mixed that coffee choc with some of the regular ruyan and I swear I was smoking a marlboro light cig it was that close..my latest is a few drops of vanilla in with some ry4..yummy!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭tkavan

yes I think mixing can have some real cool results sometimes... I do it every now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

iv been mixing vanilla and DR.pepper so as not to waste juice :rolleyes:
    thinking about mixing some menthol and dk-tab as i cant stand the taste of the DK

Advertisement