Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5ml Dual Coil Carto's

Options
  • 05-08-2011 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

I recently got a few of these from Uk-eliquid and started vaping with them yesterday, all I can say is f*** me. These are the very best cartos I have used..full stop.

As a seasoned dcc user I didnt think it could get any better, but imagine a better "fuller" flavour, a throat hit to match and clouds of vapour to go with it and you've got one of these.

The carto itself is huge, a bit smaller than a 650mah ego battery with a big rubber drip tip, it takes approx 120 drops so this really does keep you going for a while. I think they are rated at 1.5ohm and people are reporting two weeks of use out of it.

I have been using these with my Don, I havent tried it with an ego battery yet, but I'll report back when I do and how long I get out of it.

For those who are looking for a bit more I cant recommend these enough, give em a try;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

They look good alright. I'm a bit dubious about the filling method, though, as filling from the bottle has always been a pain for me. Can you use the condom method? I'll wait until one of the Irish suppliers have them and then order a few.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

looks very interesting alright, bloody sold out though :)

will bookmark and check periodically. good to hear they work with a normal ego-t battery too, im not sure ill ever be bothered spending money on a fancy provari or anything like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Bubba9 wrote: »
    They look good alright. I'm a bit dubious about the filling method, though, as filling from the bottle has always been a pain for me. Can you use the condom method? I'll wait until one of the Irish suppliers have them and then order a few.

Unfortunately dripping is the only way to fill it...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well considering the size of them you wouldn't have to refill them too often

Advertisement