If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Black Friday / Boardsie discount?

Options
  • 05-11-2019 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi John & crew,

I'm looking for a TV, TV bracket and wall shelf
    Are the 3 items linked above in stock, and what would be your best price on them delivered to Co. Limerick?
    I know we're a few weeks away from Black Friday yet, but do you think the price will drop by much then?
    Thanks.

Regards,
    Jason.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

JasonRyan wrote: »
    Hi John & crew,

Are the 3 items linked above in stock, and what would be your best price on them delivered to Co. Limerick?
    I know we're a few weeks away from Black Friday yet, but do you think the price will drop by much then?
    Thanks.

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi thanks for the post.

Unfortunately we will  not know any Black Friday pricing until the day before.  As for the best price on the items you have enquired about they are very competitive, the Euro price on the tv is a bit of a bargain.

I currently have stock of the items and will ship them to you free of charge

Regards Stephen 

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭JasonRyan

Hi John & crew,

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi thanks for the post.

Unfortunately we will  not know any Black Friday pricing until the day before.  As for the best price on the items you have enquired about they are very competitive, the Euro price on the tv is a bit of a bargain.

Regards Stephen 
    Hi Stephen,

thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
    I've decided that the 55" version of the Samsung would be a better fit (link), can you advise if there is movement in the overall pricing.
    Harvey Norman have the Sanus wall mount for 199 euros - can you price match? (link)
    Thanks.

Regards,
    Jason.

Hi John & crew,

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi thanks for the post.

Regards Stephen 

Hi thanks for the reply.  I have no further movement on the TV.  On the Bracket I will beat Harvey Normans Price and do it for €194

Regards Stephen

Hi John & crew,

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi thanks for the post.

Regards Stephen 

Hi thanks for the reply.  I have no further movement on the TV.  On the Bracket I will beat Harvey Normans Price and do it for €194

Regards Stephen
    Hi Stephen,

thanks for the quick reply (not expecting one on a Sunday afternoon - John Mc must be working you all hard!!)  
    That's good news on the mount price - I'll go for that bundle so (55" plus the walll bracket and the wall shelf)
    I'll PM you shortly with contact details.

Regards,
    Jason.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi John & crew,

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi thanks for the post.

Regards Stephen 

Regards Stephen
    Hi Stephen,

thanks for the quick reply (not expecting one on a Sunday afternoon - John Mc must be working you all hard!!)  
    That's good news on the mount price - I'll go for that bundle so (55" plus the walll bracket and the wall shelf)

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi Jason.

We open every Sunday, so Boards is always manned.

No problem at all on going for the bundle. Drop us a PM when your ready.

• Advertisement

Hi John & crew,

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi thanks for the post.

Regards Stephen 

Regards Stephen
    Hi Stephen,

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi Jason.

Hi Stephen / Kenny,

PM'd you both (as you'd both replied to this thread) with my details to get the order placed...

Regards,
    Jason.

Hi John & crew,

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi thanks for the post.

Regards Stephen 

Regards Stephen
    Hi Stephen,

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi Jason.

Hi Stephen / Kenny,

PM'd you both (as you'd both replied to this thread) with my details to get the order placed...

Regards,
    Jason.
    Thanks Jason.

We will call you ASAP :)

Hi John & crew,

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi thanks for the post.

Regards Stephen 

Regards Stephen
    Hi Stephen,

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi Jason.

Hi Stephen / Kenny,

Regards,
    Jason.
    Thanks Jason.

Thanks, call received and order placed!
    However my phone number on the receipt is wrong.
    I've replied to that sales email (not sure if it can accept replies though)

Hi John & crew,

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi thanks for the post.

Regards Stephen 

Regards Stephen
    Hi Stephen,

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi Jason.

Hi Stephen / Kenny,

Regards,
    Jason.
    Thanks Jason.

Hey Jason.

I have now corrected that on your account.

I had it correct on the delivery details for the courier.
    They will be collecting your order tomorrow and will then be in touch regarding delivery via text.

Thanks again for the business.

Hi John & crew,

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi thanks for the post.

Regards Stephen 

Regards Stephen
    Hi Stephen,

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi Jason.

Hi Stephen / Kenny,

Regards,
    Jason.
    Thanks Jason.

Hey Jason.

They will be collecting your order tomorrow and will then be in touch regarding delivery via text.

Thanks Kenny.

• Advertisement

Hi John & crew,

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi thanks for the post.

Regards Stephen 

Regards Stephen
    Hi Stephen,

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi Jason.

Hi Stephen / Kenny,

Regards,
    Jason.
    Thanks Jason.

Hey Jason.

Thanks Kenny.
    No problem, let us know if you have any issues.

Hi John & crew,

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi thanks for the post.

Regards Stephen 

Regards Stephen
    Hi Stephen,

Regards,
    Jason.
    Hi Jason.

Hi Stephen / Kenny,

Regards,
    Jason.
    Thanks Jason.

Hey Jason.

Thanks Kenny.
    No problem, let us know if you have any issues.
    Hi Kenny / Stephen,

can you advise if the order was picked up Wednesday?
    I've received nothing yet as regards a tracking number or text from delivery company to advise a delivery date.
    Can you check and advise please.
    Thanks.

Regards,
    Jason.

Hi Jason.

Yip the order was collected on Wednesday.

I have emailed the courier to get an ETA for delivery which I think should be today.
    I've also asked them why you have not had a text with your tracking details. For this I do apologise.

As soon as they get back to me I'll be straight in touch.

Hi Jason.

I have emailed the courier to get an ETA for delivery which I think should be today.
    I've also asked them why you have not had a text with your tracking details. For this I do apologise.

Thanks Kenny. I had a call from your colleague Emma, she chased it down and sorted it. Order delivered this evening around 5pm.
    Did you get an answer as to why I wasn't contacted yesterday by the delivery company?

Hi Jason.

Thanks Kenny. I had a call from your colleague Emma, she chased it down and sorted it. Order delivered this evening around 5pm.
    Did you get an answer as to why I wasn't contacted yesterday by the delivery company?
    Hi JasonRyan.

Yeah Emma had told me she had chased it up and spoke to you regarding it yesterday.

The courier said that the text message did go out at their end on the 14th to you but they are going to check if there was perhaps an issue with their dialer.
    Unfortunately they couldn't give an more defined answer.

It is very rare that we get any issues with Aramex but sometimes little glitches in the system can occur.

Again I do apologise that the text message was not received by yourself in the first instance.

Thanks as always for the business :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.