Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi quote illiterate

Options
  • 14-11-2019 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

This has defeated me. I want to have about four sentences out of a long post quoted so I can attack the poster's intelligence, integrity, ability to read and humanity reply in an orderly manner. I click the button and click reply and..nada. I will humbly accept the Dummies Guide to Multi quote. Thank you.
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Multiquote is for quoting multiple separate posts, not multiple lines.

Just use the normal quote button on the post in question, and you can edit the quoted text down to what you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭KWAG2019

Spear wrote: »

Just use the normal quote button on the post in question, and you can edit the quoted text down to what you want.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭clickhere

Spear wrote: »

Thanks

Advertisement