Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Grandeeod wrote: »
    The chill is returning.:eek: Nearly time to start up the heating again and pay the price. Are we all set?? Less than two months with my heating off.

Seriously contemplating putting the winter quilt back on the bed. Only took it off in late June :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,840 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Definite chill in the air alright :(

About to make a cuppa before the baby wakes for her bottle ..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Seriously contemplating putting the winter quilt back on the bed. Only took it off in late June :eek:

Never took mine off the bed, just left the window open. But defo feeling a change in the house tonight. Chilly. Time to phone the wealthy fuel people for a delivery. Really sickened by what it costs to heat the house these days.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

it's getting dark much earlier as well. it was so bright at 10pm only a few weeks ago and now look

Winter is coming!!:eek: Oil, Gas, Logs and Coal. Stews. Casseroles and really hot Indian style curries.

I need a holiday!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Hello hypochondria my old friend :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I never took mine off :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Poochie05

FFred wrote: »

giphy.gif

You mean Hypothermia!:eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

the one might be covered by the other
    lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

At least you have the cat poochie and she can sit on your feet and keep them warm :pac: 😀

bluewolf wrote: »
    the one might be covered by the other
    lol

Don’t get me started on my poor circulation....

On a positive note, ALL my Leaving Cert students passed!

Don’t get me started on my poor circulation....

And the chilblains ..

On a positive note, ALL my Leaving Cert students passed!

Two behind me and one ahead of me!

Two behind me and one ahead of me!

Well I have four ahead of me at home!

I was talking about the ones that I’m paid to pass :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Moomoomacshoe

Chilly on the fwilly tonight!

Dinner has been munched.:D Steak, salad with french dressing and chips.

20190813_215714.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside posting.

Looks fab G :)

Sitting here having toasted brown soda bread , was starving . Funny / odd old week , easy know there's a full moon arising.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, pondering. Summer has gone so quick, moving out of the apartment in Limerick on Friday and it seems strange that it’s come so soon. Been an eventful summer to say the least :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Arooooo it is the midnight hour :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Tippsay, catching flights (not feelings) with the luckiest man in November

• Registered Users Posts: 16,445 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

What a busy day and ne'er a Kinder egg. Cold and wet outside so turned the heating on for an hour. In August. AUGUST FFS!

Ffred glad all your students passed, sorry to hear about the hypothermia. Still the cold might shrink the non-existant tumour!

Anyone know how to get the emoticons (spelling?) on a phone?

What a busy day and ne'er a Kinder egg. Cold and wet outside so turned the heating on for an hour. In August. AUGUST FFS!

Ffred glad all your students passed, sorry to hear about the hypothermia. Still the cold might shrink the non-existant tumour!

Anyone know how to get the emoticons (spelling?) on a phone?

You don't like kinder eggs? 😮 I use the ones on my phone's keyboard if that's what you're talking about ?

Jumping into bed as I'm frozen.

Arooooo it is the midnight hour :)

Gremmy has transformed into her werewolf form 😛😀

Tippsay, catching flights (not feelings) with the luckiest man in November

Where yis headed?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,445 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

You don't like kinder eggs? 😮 I use the ones on my phone's keyboard if that's what you're talking about ?

Jumping into bed as I'm frozen.

Oh I love a Kinder egg or 6 but have none.

This is what happens when I use the ones on my phone:
    😂😡ðŸ˜ðŸ€ªðŸ˜ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ðŸ˜«ðŸ€”😋😭🀮🀯😯

Get a hot water bottle, tis fierce nippy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside :)

Night all :)

Don't use the quick reply box, click the post reply button, it should work then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Moomoomacshoe

Oh I love a Kinder egg or 6 but have none.

This is what happens when I use the ones on my phone:
    😂😡ðŸ˜ðŸ€ªðŸ˜ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ðŸ˜«ðŸ€”😋😭🀮🀯😯

Get a hot water bottle, tis fierce nippy.

Very nippley tonight!! I'm nose deep in a bag of jellies! Buurp

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement