Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching bonus

Options
  • 17-12-2018 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was with Electric ireland last year before moving to another provider. My contract with the new provider is almost up and I'm thinking of moving back to EI.

Will I quality for the 150 Euros online switching bonus ? https://www.electricireland.ie/switch/;

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Amouar,

Thanks for your interest in Electric Ireland.

Yes, once it is a minimum of 12 months since you were last in a contract with Electric Ireland (which you have confirmed it will be) and you are paying by direct debit or have a Smarter Pay As You Go meter installed, you can indeed avail of the €150 switching bonus credit, which is automatically applied to the customer's electricity account once their switch processes, and it pre-pays €150 worth of billing or top-ups.

Should you have any other questions, please let us know.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Amouar

My latest EI bill had "Closing account 19 Jan 18" under billing period, so I assume if I switch to EI on 20 jan 19 I will avail of the 150 switching bonus credit. Is that correct?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Amouar,

Thanks for your message.

Yes, this should be the case. We recommend also sending an email to sales@electricireland.ie with this query for verification from the Sales team.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement