Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due July 2021

Options
  • 07-11-2020 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Anyone due for July 2021? Just found out due around 14th July, second baby, hasn’t sunk in yet!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Cupcakes20

mollycasey wrote: »
    Anyone due for July 2021? Just found out due around 14th July, second baby, hasn’t sunk in yet!!

Yes me too! Very exciting.... first baby !

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Miss.m.

Me too!! Shock to the system.. just found out today. Congrats ladies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Alfxn

Hi ladies! Can I join? Found out a few days ago I'm pregnant with our first! Very excited. I think I'm nearly 5 weeks but as my cycles are very irregular I wont be sure until I can get a scan.

How are you all feeling? I've been feeling mildly nauseous on and off this weekend but don't know if it's too early for morning sickness?!

Anyone else planning on going to CUMH?

Congratulations!
    Yes CUMH too!
    I’ve been feeling very nauseous and I am just snacking non stop to try and settle my stomach!
    Alfxn wrote: »
    Hi ladies! Can I join? Found out a few days ago I'm pregnant with our first! Very excited. I think I'm nearly 5 weeks but as my cycles are very irregular I wont be sure until I can get a scan.

How are you all feeling? I've been feeling mildly nauseous on and off this weekend but don't know if it's too early for morning sickness?!

Anyone else planning on going to CUMH?

Cupcakes20 wrote: »
    Congratulations!
    Yes CUMH too!
    I’ve been feeling very nauseous and I am just snacking non stop to try and settle my stomach!

The nausea has really started hitting me the last few days too. I thought it didn't start until 6 weeks?? Which is making me wonder if I'm further along than I thought...going to work was so hard today, especially as I don't want anyone to know yet! My poor husband ended up having to console me as i sobbed into my breakfast 🙈

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tsejpf973um0ra

Hi ladies

Due July 15th with my second baby. 7 weeks on Thurs. Was feeling super sick then fine yesterday and today. Hoping it stays that was because I was so sick on my son. I'm 34 so decided to get the nipt test done in the Evie clinic - that's in early December.

I'm working from home but finding it hard with tiredness and the demanding schedule we have going. Looking forward to telling work after 12 weeks.

How is everyone feeling xx hugs to you all x

Suddenly stopped feeling sick today and back to feeling like myself. I’m sure it will probably come back again since I’ve typed this 😂
    I’m going for a private 9 week scan in 2 weeks so hope to figure out my dates better as my period was very irregular.
    Can’t wait for 12 week mark too! Just around Christmas to share the excitement!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tsejpf973um0ra

Suddenly stopped feeling sick today and back to feeling like myself. I’m sure it will probably come back again since I’ve typed this 😂
    I’m going for a private 9 week scan in 2 weeks so hope to figure out my dates better as my period was very irregular.
    Can’t wait for 12 week mark too! Just around Christmas to share the excitement!

This happens me too - one day I feel super nauseous and the next I feel relatively okay!! Feeling a bit nauseous right now though I must admit! Tired also. Hope you're feeling ok - it wont be long before the 9 week scan!

This happens me too - one day I feel super nauseous and the next I feel relatively okay!! Feeling a bit nauseous right now though I must admit! Tired also. Hope you're feeling ok - it wont be long before the 9 week scan!

That's funny timing, after feeling nauseous constantly for the last week, it disappeared entirely last night and I've been mostly fine today. It's been making me feel paranoid as I wasn't sure it was normal for morning sickness to come and go - so I'm relieved to read these two posts!

Yes me too! I rang my GP and they said it’s normal and once I wasn’t feeling cramps or bleeding everything sounded ok, I got my appointment letters for dating scans and obstetrics for January! All getting real!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Ca_va

Hello all, congratulations! I'm joining from the June thread, I had an early scan this week and they pushed my due date out a few days so looks like I'm early July rather than late June. It was such a relief to see the little heartbeat!

I've been really nauseous the last couple of weeks but feeling a good but better today thankfully. I'm knackered as well but that could be from running around after my 9 month old!

Fair play, I'm finding this tough going and it's only my first. Massive respect to anyone surviving morning sickness with other kids in tow!!

For anyone who's not 12 weeks until after Christmas, when will you be telling friends and family? Will you do it at Christmas anyway or wait until the 12 weeks?

I think I'm due end of July so wouldn't be 12 weeks until mid Jan. I do have a 9 week scan on Christmas week though, so if that's OK I think we'll tell close family. Would be VERY obvious if I wasn't drinking anyway... I'm known to like a glass of vino or two!!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭mollycasey

Hey, got my dating scan appointment for early Jan was hoping for December as I wanted to tell people over Xmas. Feeling very sick the last week and have been vomiting, I was sick for the whole 9 months of my last pregnancy and hoping this one isn’t going to be the same.

Fair play, I'm finding this tough going and it's only my first. Massive respect to anyone surviving morning sickness with other kids in tow!!

For anyone who's not 12 weeks until after Christmas, when will you be telling friends and family? Will you do it at Christmas anyway or wait until the 12 weeks?

I think I'm due end of July so wouldn't be 12 weeks until mid Jan. I do have a 9 week scan on Christmas week though, so if that's OK I think we'll tell close family. Would be VERY obvious if I wasn't drinking anyway... I'm known to like a glass of vino or two!!

I'm 10 weeks and I've told my family and close friends. I've had a miscarriage before and in my view I'd want these people to know if things don't work out, so no need to keep it from them now. It's a very personal decision though, I know some people would prefer to deal with it in private if things were to go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Hoodie88

Hello all, CUMH here too.. due July 31st... so 5 weeks 5 days today... extremely nervous after a missed miscariage in August... every twinge or pain I have myself convinced its happening again! its going to be a long few months! I have a private scan booked for the end of next week but waiting on appointments from CUMH. Have told my own Mam and will probably tell close family and friends as it was good to have support when things went wrong last time!

Have told my sister, 2 close friends and also my boss (there are safety aspects concerned wity my job and also i had to take a few days off last week when my morning sickness was severe). Thankfully my GP put me on anti nausea meds during the week as I was finding it impossible to cope with vomiting and not sleeping. I feel so much better now!

Think we will tell our parents and siblings at Christmas if our 9 week scan goes OK....fingers crossed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 heldog

Hi there, congrats to you all. Found out that I'm around 5 weeks pregnant over the weekend, think my due date is early August but posting here as don't think there's a thread for August yet. Going to try get a private scan for around 7 weeks just for a little bit of peace of mind before Christmas. Depending on how that goes I might tell close family over Christmas.
    So far I haven't had many symptoms... I have mild cramping, strange taste in my mouth and have been very tired.
    So excited but it's such early days I'm trying not to get too carried away. Hope you are all doing well and have a good week.

Hi all hope everything is going well for everyone. I’ve my 9 week scan tomorrow, might be a stupid question but can I eat and I know drink loads before? Anything else?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Hi all hope everything is going well for everyone. I’ve my 9 week scan tomorrow, might be a stupid question but can I eat and I know drink loads before? Anything else?

Yes you can eat no problem and just have a full bladder for it. Best of luck :)

andreac wrote: »
    Yes you can eat no problem and just have a full bladder for it. Best of luck :)

Thanks a million! Fingers crossed now!

• Advertisement

Thanks a million! Fingers crossed now!
    Good luck!!! I have private scan on Friday should be 6weeks 6 days and got app for early pregnancy clinic in CUMH for next Friday!!! :)

Hoodie88 wrote: »
    Good luck!!! I have private scan on Friday should be 6weeks 6 days and got app for early pregnancy clinic in CUMH for next Friday!!! :)

Very exciting!!!

Hope your scans went well ladies! My 9 week scan is next week. Cant wait!

Hello!!! Yes, all went well here, Had my private scan on the 11th, should have measured 6 weeks 6 days but they measured as 7 weeks 4 days so a tiny bit further along. Have another scan this Friday in CUMh and hoping all goes well there too! :)

How is everyone feeling? I went from no sickness to getting floored by it last week...!!! constant all day nausea

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

I'm going to hang out in here until someone else joins the August 2021 thread! :D Though according to my dates, I'm due July 27th but my early scan puts me at August. Bit worried because there's a good gap between the two, but nothing I can do except wait for the 12 week one in NMH. Heartbeat was 121 BPM so that seems ok. Sonographer said no sign of anything amiss.

Sickness is more or less the same as before - kind of low level seedy feeling, remedied only with cheese on toast and chocolate milk! :)

Our little girl is only 7 months, so we are still in shock that we are adding to the family again so soon! Also exhausted because I'm still combination feeding her but thankfully OH is really hands on and does so much around the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SGRAL04

Hi all, Due 23rd July, so just over 8 weeks now. I'm just wondering does anyone know when I should get appointment for first hospital appointment for Waterford?

Had my private scan was so amazing to see! 9 weeks I was measuring so just what I thought. My dating scan in the CUMH is on first week of Jan

Had my 9 week scan and all is healthy and good so far! It was such an emotional shock to see a little baby in there. Can't wait to tell my family about my pregnancy tomorrow. Makes the nausea/ vomiting seem SLIGHTLY more worth it!!

• Advertisement

Had my 9 week scan and all is healthy and good so far! It was such an emotional shock to see a little baby in there. Can't wait to tell my family about my pregnancy tomorrow. Makes the nausea/ vomiting seem SLIGHTLY more worth it!!

Ah, what a lovely Christmas present for your family!

I had my booking appointment and dating scan yesterday, baba was jumping around the place in there and happy out! I'm delighted, such a relief.

Advertisement