Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up a private limited company

Options
  • 10-11-2020 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all, looking for some information on how to go about setting up a private limited company.. it will just be myself involved in the small business. Really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭MrCostington

An accountant can point you in the right direction. Or Google 'company formations'

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

Hi all, looking for some information on how to go about setting up a private limited company.. it will just be myself involved in the small business. Really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Send me a pm and I’ll give you a shout this afternoon to discuss your options.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭wandererz

From someone who has been through it:

1) Familiarise yourself with the various options available such as Registered Business Name, Limited Company etc

2) Get advice on the options. For example from your local enterprise office, online etc

3) decide the best option for yourself

4) decide who will register, either yourself or a 3rd party service provider

6) decide where the business address will be registered to

7) decide who will look after your taxes

8) Select a company to register on your behalf if required.

9) Select who will look after the businesses taxes and filings. This may be the same company as above who can register your business, provide a company address and provide accountancy services.

Advertisement