Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B1 Annual return for year 2

Options
  • 13-11-2020 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need to file a B1 for a limited company that has done no trading since incorporation.

The first year i was exempt from submitting financial records but for year 2 would it be sufficient to upload bank statements for the past 12 months ?

The only transactions have been small investments from both directors (€250 each) and 1 payment to a consultant (about €280)

Thanks for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

you have to file a set of abridged accounts with the CRO regardless of the number or volume of transactions
    grahamor wrote: »
    Hi,

I need to file a B1 for a limited company that has done no trading since incorporation.

The first year i was exempt from submitting financial records but for year 2 would it be sufficient to upload bank statements for the past 12 months ?

The only transactions have been small investments from both directors (€250 each) and 1 payment to a consultant (about €280)

Thanks for any advice

Advertisement