Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battery exhausted Nikon camera

Options
  • 24-01-2020 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I have put new battery into my coolpixl15 Nikon camera and when I turn in on its showing battery exhausted I have tried loads of different makes of batteries any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

boylem3 wrote: »
    I have put new battery into my coolpixl15 Nikon camera and when I turn in on its showing battery exhausted I have tried loads of different makes of batteries any help would be appreciated

Any developments ?

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭railer201

boylem3 wrote: »

Good little cameras, but the batteries on mine drained quickly, so the battery indicator didn't show a full charge for very long. So long as the camera continues to take pics, I wouldn't bother too much about about the indicator. I use rechargeables - AA's - otherwise you need the best like Duracell's, ordinary AA's just won't last any decent length of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Welcome to the camera helpdesk forum.

Are you sure you put the battery in the right way?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

biko wrote: »
    Welcome to the camera helpdesk forum.

Are you sure you put the battery in the right way?

Camera helpdesk forum ?
    I thought it was an information centre for Japanese tourists.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭dmc17

If you stopped taking so many pictures it wouldn't be exhausted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Moving from After Hours to Cameras & Accessories

There are more knowledgable heads here

Anyone following from AH, please respect new forum

Advertisement