Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

m4 in full metal

Options
  • 10-11-2019 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭

selling my m4 in full metal comes with bipod/handgrip, magpul rear sight and 2 mags,original high cap and medium g&g , very accurate has very nice rate of fire and i can assure you its a bullet proof, very solid gun paid over 400 when bought new, shoots around 320... price 140

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Str4ngeBr3w

Offer €100 + postage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭renas

Offer €100 + postage

i will take that without magpull sight

Offer withdrawn, GLWS

Offer withdrawn, GLWS

im more then happy with that really

:confused:

• Advertisement

:confused:

lol i mean its alright thats all your choice i dont mind what so ever keeping it for the right buyer, those who bought of me do know what im talking about, and this m4 is a freakin charity at this price so im not inrush at all...all best

Cool, i am tempted admittedly

still up for grabs an full metal m4 for a price of the pistol, time to grab it before its gone

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Brennan.a

Where you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Brennan.a

Does this include battery, charger etc?

• Advertisement

Brennan.a wrote: »
    Does this include battery, charger etc?

i will give away battery and charger for full asking yes..in portarlington

bump

still looking for new home, its a true well built m4 for a price of a pistol ... common

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 13 1Nanuk

hi.
    how much to post to waterford?

it will be around 20 if registered im sure due to size and weigth or standard about 15

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Ok. I'll bite! Full asking including battery and charger?

Only issue is that I won't be in Laois in the foreseeable. Might be passing in that general direction on the 23rd. You ever in Dublin?

Ok. I'll bite! Full asking including battery and charger?

Only issue is that I won't be in Laois in the foreseeable. Might be passing in that general direction on the 23rd. You ever in Dublin?

im actually in dublin every day till about 10 am then im gone to naas for the rest of the day, if you want i can meet you close to blanch shopping centre before 10, but my timing is very strict so i usually have just extra minit or two

renas wrote: »
    im actually in dublin every day till about 10 am then im gone to naas for the rest of the day, if you want i can meet you close to blanch shopping centre before 10, but my timing is very strict so i usually have just extra minit or two

I'm in Portmarnock, and my timing is pretty tight too. Blanch at that time is probably pushing it for me. We could just do post or drop off and PayPal?

Edit 1: to speed up transaction time, any chance you could send or post footage proving that it actually works? (I recognise your username and know you are respected. But still, due diligence and all that).

Edit 2: I work in Blackhall Place, which isn't too far off your route to Naas, I think. Bit of a detour, but might save the postal hassle.

• Advertisement

Actually, I think I'll hang on til I come across a nice GBBR. Sorry about that!

Actually, I think I'll hang on til I come across a nice GBBR. Sorry about that!

no worries at all, its your pick after all...:)

lol i seen you deleted message, its ok man as i just had mentioned there is absolutely no panic at all, gun worth way more as im only selling it so cheap couse i can afford it lets put it this way :) it would be much better if someone who cant afford 350-400€ gun could enjoy it in the field instead of gathering dust with me since i play very rarely, and i own tw5 also and when im lucky to find some time to play im using tw5 most of the time, so if someone want to pick true WELL BUILT bargain for their kid for christmas or something its still here and you guys wont regret i can assure :)

renas wrote: »
    lol i seen you deleted message, its ok man as i just had mentioned there is absolutely no panic at all, gun worth way more as im only selling it so cheap couse i can afford it lets put it this way :) it would be much better if someone who cant afford 350-400€ gun could enjoy it in the field instead of gathering dust with me since i play very rarely, and i own tw5 also and when im lucky to find some time to play im using tw5 most of the time, so if someone want to pick true WELL BUILT bargain for their kid for christmas or something its still here and you guys wont regret i can assure :)

Yeah, I'm more collector than skirmisher. But at least you got a couple of bumps!

Yeah, I'm more collector than skirmisher. But at least you got a couple of bumps!

absolutelly... cheers for that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭sharp_shooter

Can offer 120 for the lot but u can keep the magpul rear site. I can meet in naas on sat if that works? Have 2 pistols but need a good aeg to get me started

Can offer 120 for the lot but u can keep the magpul rear site. I can meet in naas on sat if that works? Have 2 pistols but need a good aeg to get me started

if saying lot you mean battery and charger included i wont accept anything but 140 which is bargain of the century having in mind quality of the gun im gifting here, if you want all mentioned in first post but without rear sight which bare in mind mate costs 50 quid lol so actually nearly half price of all stuff im selling here alone, then i will take 120 and i can meet you in naas during week but not weekends as im not there, thx

• Site Banned Posts: 19 Liverpoolfan20

I'll take it. Can pick up on sat. Will give 140 for the whole package. Looks unreal.

I'll take it. Can pick up on sat. Will give 140 for the whole package. Looks unreal.

sound drop me pm with ph num mate, just seen why the f...k my buyer is banned ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Fusilier75

Is it still for sale

Advertisement