Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

12-01-2020, 13:05   #1

Where could I find these buttons?

Hi,

I've been trying to find replacement buttons for a coat I have- I tried emailing the sellers online and asking if they could get a replacement one from the manufacturers but they said no. I've been scouring ebay and button sites too but no luck so far.

The buttons are silver and appear to be 23mm- although it's for the back so it doesn't matter if they are slightly bigger or smaller.

Here is a link to the type of coat I have: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Military-Me...KV5mycCorTY3Xg

Worst case scenario I'll get different buttons and replace them all, but I'd rather avoid that.

Can anybody assist me here please?
Advertisement
13-01-2020, 09:41   #2
Twee.

It'll be hard to find an exact match, I'd say you'll end up replacing them all. Try Hickey's or Trimmings on Capel St if you're in Dublin. You could also try Etsy, if you're willing to search.
21-01-2020, 10:11   #3
Miaireland

Maybe try phoning The Button Factory in Cork. They may have similar and be willing to post.
21-01-2020, 23:19   #4
Lobsterlady

This looks very similar. It's called pebble grain. 21mm so a tiny bit smaller. I only did a brief search.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LOT-OF-10...YAAOSwUP5eJub3
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion