Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny youtube comments

Options
  • 07-08-2020 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,927 ✭✭✭

Best one I read lately that gave me a great laugh was under a video about the Irish Army ranger wing. someone wrote is it true you have to kill members of the SAS to get in? :pac:

what about you? Any funny ones?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭dzsfah2xoynme9

YouTube comments are usually a cesspit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,927 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I get a laugh out of some of the comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Literally caught my ten year old commenting on wrestling videos this morning, first I knew he was doing it... only problem is that he’s logged in under my account and I have an unusual name, so now any one who comes across them is going to think I have a vested interested in ‘ultimate grudge match’s’ from the 80’s.. morto!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

There was a video of a racoon being rescued.
    One of the comments was from a account called Racoon saying thanks to the humans who saved him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Some are very clever. I remember one video about the Delorean from Back to the Future.

Somebody wrote "I have one of those as my second car, I drive it from time to time".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

I usually just end up calling people c*nts. I.. .. I dunno, it's like a reflex action with me :/ Like a nervous tick almost. Which is about as funny as a dog caught with its knickers down. Why is the dog wearing knickers you may ask? Who the f*ck knows, I told you it wasn't funny!

Oh btw.. .. ..

FIRST! (sad c*nts.. .. .. )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Not a funny one, but by Chuck Norris truer words were never spoken.

"The truth is considered offensive to those offended by the truth."

• Registered Users Posts: 21,517 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Some of them are quite funny.

I remember noting a video in which the top comment was from the poster who said 'Stop asking me about the audio, I didn't make it, I don't give a flying fcuk!'

I remember thinking, 'Well they're definitely Irish' even though there was nothing about their name or the content which indicated so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

I just watched a few Huey Lewis and The News videos on YouTube.

I didn’t read the comments though. But I imagine they mentioned how incredible the songs are, and that Huey is a music god.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

KungPao wrote: »

I didn’t read the comments though. But I imagine they mentioned how incredible the songs are, and that Huey is a music god.

Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

🙈🙉🙊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

The video of the travelers racing on the motorway - "Cousin rides cousin = this."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

I always liked this one.

xlFub.jpg

[

some good ones under this video.

Looks
    Like he fell asleep on a newspaper

Needs a ladder to get in it.

Exactly his level a borrowed 8 year old second hand car and he is trying to look the big man when he is a 3ft little man with a tramp stamp on his face...what a loser

Aarons probably the only guy i know that would start a fight with a car.

Only show your going on is tattoo fixers lol

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭64869923

pgj2015 wrote: »

some good ones under this video.

Looks

Needs a ladder to get in it.

Exactly his level a borrowed 8 year old second hand car and he is trying to look the big man when he is a 3ft little man with a tramp stamp on his face...what a loser

Aarons probably the only guy i know that would start a fight with a car.

Only show your going on is tattoo fixers lol

I wish you hadn't posted that. I wasted 20 minutes of my life looking at this clown on the internet, I hate myself.

In this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfwNl5dDueM he gets arrested in Tesco and at 5.15-5.30 he tells the copper how to put the handcuffs on. Scumbag has firearms offences against him. I don't think I've ever seen a more raging Napoleon complex.

64869923 wrote: »
    I wish you hadn't posted that. I wasted 20 minutes of my life looking at this clown on the internet, I hate myself.

In this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfwNl5dDueM he gets arrested in Tesco and at 5.15-5.30 he tells the copper how to put the handcuffs on. Scumbag has firearms offences against him. I don't think I've ever seen a more raging Napoleon complex.

hes some knob but the comments under his videos are funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭64869923

hes some knob but the comments under his videos are funny.

They're hilarious, I'm still flicking through videos of this fool. I'm delighted and at the same time hate you for showing me this fool.;) I think today can declared a write off.

64869923 wrote: »
    They're hilarious, I'm still flicking through videos of this fool. I'm delighted and at the same time hate you for showing me this fool.;) I think today can declared a write off.

lol I just came across his videos the other day and watched about 10 in a row, they are strangely addictive.

Another funny one was under an SAS video. someone said I was in the SAS, Salvation Army Swansea.

Funniest thing I've seen in a while. And the message? Even if you steal Harry Potter books, you might still be able to afford a tattoo on your face.

This is Sold out in The shops. Then again they only had one pirated copy lol

I can’t wait for this movie..A Total BellEnd Production....
    I just hope it comes with a comment section...which will obviously be the best part

Didn't he do time for robbing Harry Potter books?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

KungPao wrote: »

The tide is turning…

We really are backwards aren't we as a race... even neanderthals were more advanced than this.

8:00 young steven hawkins hahaha

What a proper gang of tosers. Dante couldn’t fight his way out of a kids jump house if his life were at stake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Looks

It’s funny because it is true. :)

What the hell is going on with people getting tattoos on their face.. seriously like..

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Vowel Movement

w9mcal8n0s101.jpg

What the hell is going on with people getting tattoos on their face.. seriously like..

There seems to be a lot of rappers doing it these days, could be why. That guy Lambo attracts a lot of police attention, id say the fact he has a tattoo of a gun on his neck doesn't help. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

w9mcal8n0s101.jpg

Classic. I wonder if she secretly liked it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

First!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭REPTILEDAN88

There seems to be a lot of rappers doing it these days, could be why. That guy Lambo attracts a lot of police attention, id say the fact he has a tattoo of a gun on his neck doesn't help. :)
    Apparently he's got firearm convictions its why they use more caution with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

There's one of a Swedish man shouting at a bear and scaring it away. The comments are superstellar funny.

https://youtu.be/TtC14cpwwXg

Advertisement