Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPS when to expect delivery

Options
  • 23-12-2019 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, should I be expecting my parcel to arrive tomorrow on 23rd December, it goes from Germany at this point is in
    Tamworth
    Here's my delivery progress it goes to Dublin.
    In Transit
    12/23/2019 - 5:30 P.M.
    Tamworth, United Kingdom
    Arrival Scan
    12/23/2019 - 3:32 A.M.

Frankfurt, Germany
    Departure Scan
    Past Event
    Shipped
    12/20/2019 - 9:14 P.M.

Frankfurt, Germany
    Origin Scan
    Past Event
    Label Created
    12/20/2019 - 4:58 P.M.

Germany
    Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

1 to 5 business days

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Chance of delivery tomorrow.

Looks like it left Tamworth at 5.30pm, so it's probably on the night ferry for arrival in Dublin during the night and possibly out for delivery tomorrow.

You'll find out when you wake up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Cristianos

antix80 wrote: »
    1 to 5 business days
    So useful thanks 🀔

Darc19 wrote: »
    Chance of delivery tomorrow.

Looks like it left Tamworth at 5.30pm, so it's probably on the night ferry for arrival in Dublin during the night and possibly out for delivery tomorrow.

You'll find out when you wake up :)

Thanks for help just really want to play with new toy I'm getting :-D waiting for it over a month and ship had to resend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭lalababa

Left Tamworth at 5:30 heading west to Ireland .... Delivery will be around Christmas time.

• Advertisement

lalababa wrote: »
    Left Tamworth at 5:30 heading west to Ireland .... Delivery will be around Christmas time.

Did it not just arrived to Tamworth at 5.30?

Arrival Scan, Tamworth, United Kingdom 5.30pm that's the last thing I got from them

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭2006

Only arrived in tamworth at 5.30pm,hasn't had a departure scan yet so doesn't look like you will have it tomorrow as it will need to scan in to dublin depot before it goes for delivery

2006 wrote: »
    Only arrived in tamworth at 5.30pm,hasn't had a departure scan yet so doesn't look like you will have it tomorrow as it will need to scan in to dublin depot before it goes for delivery

You're probably right and since they don't work on 25th and I think 26th I will receive my parcel on Friday am I correct?

Cristianos wrote:
    You're probably right and since they don't work on 25th and I think 26th I will receive my parcel on Friday am I correct?

I would think most likely next monday as a lot of courier companies close from tomorrow until then

2006 wrote: »
    I would think most likely next monday as a lot of courier companies close from tomorrow until then

On their website they say they're only closed on 25th ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Arrival scan Tamworth 3.32am
    In transit 5.30pm.

Suggests it's traveling Tamworth to Dublin since 5.30pm

Cristianos wrote:
    On their website they say they're only closed on 25th ^_^

I know smaller courier companies are closed as I work in the industry. If it leaves the uk today you might be lucky and get it tomorrow or friday

I guess I have to wait till tomorrow morning to know since I can't get clear answer

Latest update
    Departure Scan, Tamworth, United Kingdom 6.37AM
    I'm guessing it won't arrive today.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 irishevo8

Hi , UPS are working tomorrow 27th Dec , my mate is a Dublin delivery driver and is working a full day

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭uncle-mofo

Cristianos wrote: »
    Latest update
    Departure Scan, Tamworth, United Kingdom 6.37AM
    I'm guessing it won't arrive today.

Hey, my delivery also had the departure scan at Tamworth at the same time on the 24th, no update since. Has yours had any other update?

Advertisement