Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should veganism get it's own forum or subforum? Vote now..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,961 ✭✭✭emaherx

Not sure what's more ironic the current pole result or the amount of vegan talk in this thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,055 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

emaherx wrote: »
    Not sure what's more ironic the current pole result or the amount of vegan talk in this thread :D

All part of my cunning plan!

Let the little fishes take little bites then...

I rename the forum. Woohohaha..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,475 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

All part of my cunning plan!

Let the little fishes take little bites then...

Have you been a closet lettuce Lucy all along amd now your springing some sort of trap for the rest of us ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

_Brian wrote: »
    Have you been a closet lettuce Lucy all along amd now your springing some sort of trap for the rest of us ?

Wouldn't be the first :D

Let me see - there was the all gaa playing - 'farming night noon and morning' farmer and there was one who claimed they wanted to farm dogs for meat. Then there was the one who claimed not to be a V but turned both he and his wife were - I'm sure there are other plenty similar plants - just we can't see them for all that methane and CO2 we are all producing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,475 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

gozunda wrote: »
    Wouldn't be the first :D

Let me see - there was the all gaa playing - 'farming night noon and morning' farmer and there was one who claimed they wanted to farm dogs for meat. Then there was the one who claimed not to be a V but turned both he and his wife were - I'm sure there are other plenty similar plants - just we can't see them for all that methane and CO2 we are all producing :pac:

I’ll miss the cows, but all the soy and other grains the vegans will be growing here in a cavan will be a boon to the local economy. Lads fixing ploughs amd combines will be minted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,961 ✭✭✭emaherx

_Brian wrote: »
    I’ll miss the cows, but all the soy and other grains the vegans will be growing here in a cavan will be a boon to the local economy. Lads fixing ploughs amd combines will be minted.

Not to mention hover tractors.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,166 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

emaherx wrote: »
    Not to mention hover tractors.

with lifebelts

Slava Ukrainii

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Mod note: Right, a few points to clear up before this thread is closed.

Firstly, if you have issues with a thread, PM one of the mods first. You all know this already, discuss it before acting. This is, after all, a discussion forum.

On the subject of this being for farming threads only, there are a number of ostensibly farming threads in V&V so there's nothing untoward about having a vegan thread opened here. We've had them opened here in the past and undoubtedly will again in the future.

We've had a number of PMs in the last number of months from posters saying they were denied the right to reply to claims and statements made on threads before a restriction on who could post was placed on those threads.

Their forums, their rules.

We are a discussion forum here and we discuss issues related to farmers and farming. We don't place restrictions on what or who can post except in extremely rare circumstances and even then only as a last resort when all other requests and directions have been ignored. You're big boys and girls here and well able to fight your corners, too much so at times:p

Now, we've raised the above issue with Admin and, tbh, I'd forgotten about it but I will certainly raise it again tonight.

If the vegan thread title offends then I'll certainly change the title to be more reflective of this forum.

Like I said at the beginning of this post, please raise any issues you have here either by reporting a post or sending one of us a PM and we can discuss the issue and options with you before a decision is made.

I'll close this thread now, folks, and go back to calving a heifer, she's surely open by now.

Buford T. Justice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement