Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posts deleted after abuse.

Options
  • 06-02-2020 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭

Hello myself and another were subjected to abuse on a thread by a poster who admitted re reg and said they were closing their account.i reported the poster and continued posting afterwards. Now I've noticed many of my posts are gone and all of the posts admitting the re reg are gone. I have screenshots. Can you please explain what happened here?
    The thread was "Is it not time EVERYONE considers not voting for FF or FG in the upcoming election
    Current Affairs/IMHO"

Thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,303 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I deleted a number of posts made by the user (who has closed their account) together with posts, including some of yours, that were quoting those posts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Beasty wrote: »
    I deleted a number of posts made by the user (who has closed their account) together with posts, including some of yours, that were quoting those posts

No problem. I appreciate the feedback.Have a good evening.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,303 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

IF you are wondering about that sort of stuff drop one of the mods a PM. Any of us can see what has been deleted and by who, so can either respond directly or pass it on to the mod who did it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement