Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help a Student

Options
  • 10-12-2019 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi!

I am conducting a research on the perspective that the Irish Community has on General Data Protection Regulation, I can not post the link but I need help from people to answer my survey and conduct my research in the most Ethical and accurate way possible,

Can you please help me? Send a message to know the URL

Thank you so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Spamming this website isn't very ethical, Jeckysmile.

I'll move this post to the surveys forum. Please don't post about it anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jeckysmile

I am sorry is really diffult to get respondents and I really need the perception mainy from Irish people, I have even gone on the streets and people is really mean, and so are here for what I can see, but thank you for moving it to the survey part

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

We're not mean. :)

This is a discussion site. To keep our forums' signal to noise ratio more weighted towards 'signal' we clamp down on content like this and restrict it to this forum.

This website is a community of communities, not a billboard.

Good luck with the project!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement