Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract expires. Eir broadband. return modem?

Options
  • 15-10-2020 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I cancelled my Eir broadband just over two weeks ago. I called Eir customer service About that, about how to return the devices to them.
    They told me I'd be contacted about how to return the equipment.
    I've already received a call from the team responsible for canceling the contracts.
    And they told me I've been e-mailed with all the steps used to return the equipment.
    But so far, I haven't received this e-mail.
    The strange thing is that on the same email, the bill is sent without any problems.
    I called many times. And they always told me that the e-mail would be sent again.
    Now I don't know what to do.
    Unfortunately very bad customer service in this company
    Any advice.
    Please help.

. . I have recieved nothing and am worried I'll get charged.
    . ðŸ™ðŸ€”😭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭MICKEYG

Fair play to you for being able to keep in touch. I tried to get in touch to renew my contract but cant at all so moving to Sky. I am not expecting a company to be immediately available to answer my questions but at least provide an email address or online form where I can log my question and they can get back to me when they have time. I have on at least 5 occasions tried 1901 and been on hold for 30 mins before the line just drops. Not acceptable and a lost customer because of it.

Advertisement