Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharp Aquos TV Sound Problem

Options
  • 13-10-2020 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi there hope to get a reply regarding my Son's Tv. Its a Sharp Aquos Smart Tv only about a year old but just the other day He was watching a film via my Phone that I was streaming via an Streaming App to a Chromecast that was attached to the Tvs HDMI port and it was working perfectly until I got a call on my Phone which I took.... But since then the TV has No audio at all but an unusual "SShhhh ..!" sound from the bottom of the Tv... any ideas or advice would be very much appreciated. M.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Malmsteen

Can one of the Moderators please Delete this post as I am not getting any Advice so be as well to Delete it...Thank you M.

Advertisement