Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 or 28 inch tv

Options
  • 02-09-2020 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Looking for a 24 or 28 inch saorview smart tv with built in satellite tuner where would you reccomend to buy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭decor58

tomrob wrote: »
    Looking for a 24 or 28 inch saorview smart tv with built in satellite tuner where would you reccomend to buy.

Euronics have a 24inch Walker, Saorview, satellite, smart for 170€.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lollerpop

tomrob wrote: »

Did you ever buy one? Currently looking for a 24” for my partners and finding it tough going to find a good one

• Registered Users Posts: 81,154 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

24 inch has very poor range available to buy. Are you limited in size as to where it's going, a 32 inch will likely be cheaper as it's a more universally available size.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 tomrob

24 inch has very poor range available to buy. Are you limited in size as to where it's going, a 32 inch will likely be cheaper as it's a more universally available size.
    I bought a Walker 24 inch at the time Satellite reciever and saorview working fine happy with it

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lollerpop

Yeah unfortunately stuck with 24inch, it’s for my parents in the kitchen and space is minimal. Went with the walker one so fingers crossed it works well for them!

• Advertisement
Advertisement