Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Build €1000

Options
  • 07-11-2019 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Current build is dated and probably best off just building a new PC, so I’m going to sell the two PCs I have and put that money + a bit more into a new build. (Hoping to get around €700-800 from the two.. both GTX 970 in them, one a DDR4 build and the other DDR3, comes with two monitors and KBM).

Budget: €1000

Playing games such as COD:MW (2019), Apex, GTA V, BF4/V, The Division 2, Destiny 2, the Outer Worlds etc.

Any thoughts? Have monitor, kbm etc so just need a tower. I’d like it to be as portable as possible as I move around a lot.. maybe a mini ITX/ATX? I’m open to anything.

I’ll also be using the same SSD and HDD from my current build. However I’d still like a 1tb SSD for more space. Wouldn’t mind following a colour theme too, but not 100% necessary at all.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Comments

Advertisement