Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cúl Camps 2020

• 17-06-2020 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭

I got an email from the Cúl Camps giving me a choice of 3 options relating to my earlier booking:
    Option 1 - Full refund
    Option 2 - Partial refund - Receive kits but don't go to Cúl Camp
    Option 3 - No Refund (Priority ReBooking Access)

I would like to bring kids to Cúl Camp but there's no info up yet if there will be a Cúl Camp in my local area and what dates it's on, so it seems strange to give a "No Refund" option when your attendance depends on such details.
    Have other people gotten a similar email?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭poppers

I got an email from the Cúl Camps giving me a choice of 3 options relating to my earlier booking:
    Option 1 - Full refund
    Option 2 - Partial refund - Receive kits but don't go to Cúl Camp
    Option 3 - No Refund (Priority ReBooking Access)

I would like to bring kids to Cúl Camp but there's no info up yet if there will be a Cúl Camp in my local area and what dates it's on, so it seems strange to give a "No Refund" option when your attendance depends on such details.
    Have other people gotten a similar email?

Dates and venues are out monday 22nd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,269 ✭✭✭threeball

poppers wrote: »
    Dates and venues are out monday 22nd

Don't know how they will as most clubs I know aren't going ahead with theirs. The GAA chucked it back in the clubs lap who now have to find coaches, train them, cover Covid safety and all for fcuk all. Typical attitude of the top brass. Wouldn't hand it over in an normal year but as soon as there's problems throw it to the clubs. Time to run the twats running the show now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ours is not going ahead sadly
    Many others are the same

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I completely forgot about this, till I saw a few young lads with this years top and bags.

Have I to chase for a refund?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

beertons wrote: »
    I completely forgot about this, till I saw a few young lads with this years top and bags.

Have I to chase for a refund?

I received an email saying they were working on it. I had received the gear already before the canceled camp.

My neighbour went ahead and requested the gear plus refund and already got his.

Taking them a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Got my refund yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

threeball wrote: »
    Don't know how they will as most clubs I know aren't going ahead with theirs. The GAA chucked it back in the clubs lap who now have to find coaches, train them, cover Covid safety and all for fcuk all. Typical attitude of the top brass. Wouldn't hand it over in an normal year but as soon as there's problems throw it to the clubs. Time to run the twats running the show now.

I've only seen this thread now.

Cúl Camps here in Wexford went ahead as normal from when GAA activity was allowed to resume in late July. They were still organised and staffed in the usual way, rather than being "chucked back" at the clubs.

Mind me asking what part of the country you're in? Must have done things differently there.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭beertons

In Naas, just as the lockdown was called, our camps were meant to start. Still want the gear so will ring Hawkfield on Monday, and see about picking it up.

Advertisement