Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK) - The Last 4 Weeks

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

About time they had Harry Hill on the show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Biggins wrote: »
    Looked strange!

I cant see it whats she wearing?
    She looked very ill earlier so maybe something to do with that.

caseyann wrote: »
    I cant see it whats she wearing?
    She looked very ill earlier so maybe something to do with that.

She was wearing an old fashioned skirt that (a) looked like your granny might wear and was VERY long and (b) looked like the material was robbed from someone's old curtains!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Aaah the Queen Vic! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Be||e

Caraville wrote: »
    Maybe it's cos I think Gary is the hottest man on earth, but did he not mean all the kinda pub singer types rather than the original singer?

Although she also used to say "Chinarin your hand" which bugs me even though it's a great song.

Dermot's hero is Bruce and his guilty pleasure is A-ha, both tremendous choices!
    I thought what he said was, "I've heard the original and it's nice to hear it being sung in tune for once." (Or something along those lines.) But I could be wrong.

Pretty nasty comment to make, if he was indeed referring to her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

The M&S ad. Said it before. They keep deleting the ones that are gone but Misha has had that ending part from day one. Does she eventually get to sing the whole thing?

jluv wrote: »
    The M&S ad. Said it before. They keep deleting the ones that are gone but Misha has had that ending part from day one. Does she eventually get to sing the whole thing?

Misha is now gone from the end of that advert.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I honestly don't think it matters one jot how badly Janet performs each week - she is making the finals without a doubt.

Shame, as there will be singers genuinely more talented than she is leaving instead. Damn her huge fanbase!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭pauldry

Watched X Factor tonight as I do every week and I dont slate it like eveyone else.

Love seeing people realise their singing dreams.

Anyways tonight the best performances for me were

1. Amelia Lily 2. Marcus 3. Little Mix 4. Misha B 5. Janet

The one Ive always supported is Janet coz shes Irish but Im afraid tonight wasnt good at all. A bad night but she wont get away with that. So if I was to rate them Id give em

1. Amelia - China in yer Hand 95%
    Since youve ben gone 68%

2. Marcus - Im yer Man 87%
    Stevie Wonder Song 65%

3. Little Mix - Bieber Supremecy - 58%
    Beautiful - 92%

4. Misha B - Girls just wanna hv fun - 69%
    Killing me softly - 45%

5 Janet - Mmm Bop - 10%
    RHCP - 58%

Was very sad watching Janets first performance. It was terrible but hey her judge is wanting Misha to win so when the sing off goes Misha B and Janet

Louis - You have all off Ireland behind you and i think im irish so its Janet for me

Tulisa - I have to go on performances so the person im saving is Misha B

Gary - The person who I think will sell the most records is the person Im saving so for me the person thats going home is Janet

Kelly - Well I hate Janet so Im saving Misha B. You go girl

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Biggins wrote: »
    Misha is now gone from the end of that advert.
    Saw it 10 mins ago and she was the end of it! maybe there's different versions?

• Advertisement

pauldry wrote: »
    Watched X Factor tonight as I do every week and I dont slate it like eveyone else.

Love seeing people realise their singing dreams.

Anyways tonight the best performances for me were

1. Amelia Lily 2. Marcus 3. Little Mix 4. Misha B 5. Janet

The one Ive always supported is Janet coz shes Irish but Im afraid tonight wasnt good at all. A bad night but she wont get away with that. So if I was to rate them Id give em

1. Amelia - China in yer Hand 95%
    Since youve ben gone 68%

2. Marcus - Im yer Man 87%
    Stevie Wonder Song 65%

3. Little Mix - Bieber Supremecy - 58%
    Beautiful - 92%

4. Misha B - Girls just wanna hv fun - 69%
    Killing me softly - 45%

5 Janet - Mmm Bop - 10%
    RHCP - 58%

Was very sad watching Janets first performance. It was terrible but hey her judge is wanting Misha to win so when the sing off goes Misha B and Janet

Louis - You have all off Ireland behind you and i think im irish so its Janet for me

Tulisa - I have to go on performances so the person im saving is Misha B

Gary - The person who I think will sell the most records is the person Im saving so for me the person thats going home is Janet

Kelly - Well I hate Janet so Im saving Misha B. You go girl

She might just get away with the first song,was confirmed she came out on stage actually ill and it was vomit she was trying to stop from doing during the song.
    Poor girl,fair play to her for keep on going.
    http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/x-factor/x-factor-kelly-rowland-explains-that-janet-devlin-was-so-sick-all-day/

She definitely delivered on the second song and she’s been feeling so sick all day. That’s not making up an excuse that’s just a fact. But she came on stage and got through the second song and that’s very professional of her and I think she deserves a round of applause, because some people just give up.

caseyann wrote: »
    She might just get away with the first song,was confirmed she came out on stage actually ill and it was vomit she was trying to stop from doing during the song.
    Poor girl,fair play to her for keep on going.

Yeah I know but the fickle British public dont care

I love Janet to bits and I hope shes safe but she will be in the bottom 2 coz Marcus is strong, Little Mix have a big following on momentum of their surprisingly good performances and Lily is the comeback kid.

Some people still dont like Misha so she might come last in the votes and Janet 4th. But doesnt it go to the judges or does it go on the votes. If it goes on the votes Misha is frigged but if it goes on the judges Janet is gone.

Poor girl indeed. Wish she had vomitted on Gary or after the song. That would be funny. Hey we all puke sometimes so it would have shown us "the real Janet Devlin":):P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Stella89 wrote: »
    Alot of Janet Jealousy in here tonight :D

Her second song was a very good performance , especially after the horrors of the first .
    People need to move on from this, seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Tcostelloe

Im not surprised by this x factor is fixed in my opinion but its still famous though.

Yeah I know but the fickle British public dont care

I love Janet to bits and I hope shes safe but she will be in the bottom 2 coz Marcus is strong, Little Mix have a big following on momentum of their surprisingly good performances and Lily is the comeback kid.

Some people still dont like Misha so she might come last in the votes and Janet 4th. But doesnt it go to the judges or does it go on the votes. If it goes on the votes Misha is frigged but if it goes on the judges Janet is gone.

Poor girl indeed. Wish she had vomitted on Gary or after the song. That would be funny. Hey we all puke sometimes so it would have shown us "the real Janet Devlin":):P

Nah British are sucker's for Irish girls and then she was ill wow will they feel bad for her.
    I think Marcus will struggle because of second song tonight.
    I think after tonight's performances all are in trouble.
    Haha it would have been funny if she had of puked on him :D or Kelly no more Kelly the screams would have been earth moving lol

I am sure if they do have Janet in bottom two they will vote her off if a judges vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Stella89 wrote: »
    Alot of Janet Jealousy in here tonight :D

Her second song was a very good performance , especially after the horrors of the first .

Can we please ban the word "jealous" from this thread.

Having an opinion does not equal jealousy. I really don't think the large amount of boardsies in this thread (myself included) who do not enjoy Janets performances are jealous of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It would have been amazing tv to see someone puke mid song.

wow Marcus is getting botox?????????????????? :eek:

The Scouse singer, just 23, has reportedly undergone FOUR filler treatments before performances since the start of the ITV1 series.

It’s believed he wore a hairpiece on Sunday night’s show after his latest injections went wrong.

With his overly smooth forehead, the Botox made him appear as if he had a receding hairline just hours before he was due on stage.

He has since been seen hiding beneath a woolly hat. Medical experts and TV campaigners hit out, saying Marcus is far too young for the procedure.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/11/26/x-factor-medics-slam-marcus-collins-backstage-botox-jabs-115875-23588630/#ixzz1er6ZVy7j

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I had no idea what happened to Janet, but I was just casually browsing DS and saw the headline ''X Factor' Janet Devlin forgets words, nearly vomits in performance.' I lol'd

Namlub wrote: »
    I had no idea what happened to Janet, but I was just casually browsing DS and saw the headline ''X Factor' Janet Devlin forgets words, nearly vomits in performance.' I lol'd

You know that feeling when water comes in mouth and sick coming up,thats how it looked.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

Am home for the weekend so watched X-Factor tonight. All i'll say is what a pile of mediocre ****e

Am home for the weekend so watched X-Factor tonight. All i'll say is what a pile of mediocre ****e

Why do people all seem to hate X factor and yet a lot of whats in the charts is XFactor (Olly Murs, One Direction, Rebecca Ferguson) and also the show has millions of viewers even if down n recent years.

Some people I think just get a kick out of saying negative things.

Complaining will get you nowhere you know. You get nothing for it except depression. So cheer up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,577 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

They were all **** tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

For me the best thing about x factor is this thread.

Having said that - this year the 'craic' here is nowhere near the fun we had in previous years.

I think that is a signal that the show and this X factor thread are both running low on fuel

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

LOL @ Cliff Richard love from Jade. Her accent is so cute!!

heres a point i would like to put across but does anybody think that the show has suffered since the contestants have so much backing dancers and singers.

I remember the x factor being the voice of the singer and no backing.

When janet forgot the words and nearly puked the song was still playing!!!

In the final they should ban all music and make them go akapelo or however you spell that.

Then wed truly see the person with the xfacor.

Still the semi will be Amelia Misha Marcus and Little Mix

Final Marcus Amelia and Little Mix though a good performance by misha may get her there

Little Mix to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I really wish Amelia would close her legs when she sings.

I dunno why, but it annoys me!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

Amelia lily had no fan base having being kicked out by the most annoying person on the universe - Kelly

I can see that the producers/manipulators have given her the last slot tonight in an effort to keep her in and get to the the final.

Hope she stays and wins - I win 175 if she does

:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

heres a point i would like to put across but does anybody think that the show has suffered since the contestants have so much backing dancers and singers.

I remember the x factor being the voice of the singer and no backing.

When janet forgot the words and nearly puked the song was still playing!!!

In the final they should ban all music and make them go akapelo or however you spell that.

Then wed truly see the person with the xfacor.

Still the semi will be Amelia Misha Marcus and Little Mix

Final Marcus Amelia and Little Mix though a good performance by misha may get her there

Little Mix to win.

The backing dancers are probably the best thing about the x factor.

• Advertisement

Does anybody think that Amelia Lily looks like shes wearing false teeth?

Advertisement