Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you trust Bill Gates?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭Cordell

On this "quantum dot tattoo" thingy what exactly is that that you find concerning? It's basically just a tattoo that's invisible to the naked eye, for which you need to consent for both its application and reading. I understand that "quantum dot" sounds frightening, but it's just a photoluminescence technology that's already present in some of today's LCD screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,963 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Cordell wrote: »
    On this "quantum dot tattoo" thingy what exactly is that that you find concerning? It's basically just a tattoo that's invisible to the naked eye, for which you need to consent for both its application and reading. I understand that "quantum dot" sounds frightening, but it's just a photoluminescence technology that's already present in some of today's LCD screen.

But...it's got big scary sciencey-sounding words in it! Words I've never understood nor have any idea what they mean, like "quantum!" They must be *dangerous* and *bad* because I don't understand them!

I'd be happier if it were called the unicorn puppy flower tattoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

I look at the big picture which is reading study even if paid for by the companies that profit. I also read history, court cases, Law's and look at interview of any one at all who wants to talk about vaccines. Only when you have to full picture can you start to see the the blinkers on the so call experts are there for 1 porous. Too improve the bottom line.

I could write here 10 books on the subject and can punch holes in any vaccine argument.

I would like safer vaccines but a lot less of them.

Read the science here

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Certain individuals have a belief that the "powers that be" want to brand them like cattle against their will for nefarious reasons. There's never a clear explanation as to why. Part of wider paranoia/delusion of authority - which in itself is basically a lucrative market now.

gar32 wrote: »
    I look at the big picture which is reading study even if paid for by the companies that profit. I also read history, court cases, Law's and look at interview of any one at all who wants to talk about vaccines. Only when you have to full picture can you start to see the the blinkers on the so call experts are there for 1 porous. Too improve the bottom line.
    Sure you do, pookie. University of google qualifications I'm sure.
    I could write here 10 books on the subject and can punch holes in any vaccine argument.
    There's an anti-vaxx thread. Why not enlighten us over there, eh? Would love to see your first draft posted
    I would like safer vaccines but a lot less of them.
    They're safe.

RFK jr's anti-vax site? There's no science there. If you think there is, why not post the best example of it to the anti-vax thread? Thanks.

• Advertisement

I have more things to read from people who know how to write without insults and in a claim uninsulting manner. When I can write about vaccines without being attached only then can we look at them with open eyes and the focus needed to make them safer !!!!

You can have my vaccine for Covid 19. Increase your so called protects !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Cool.
    So what's your qualification?
    What's your doctorate in?
    Or are you a medical doctor?

How much of this "research" was on the internet? How much was on youtube?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭Cordell

I could write here 10 books
    In order to write a book on a subject, any subject, there is a prerequisite to read a lot of books on that subject, and not just any kind of books, but books authored by established experts. Also, you need to practice in that field for a significant period of time in order to have any credibility attached to that book.
    So no, you couldn't.

I have more things to read from people who know how to write without insults and in a claim uninsulting manner. When I can write about vaccines without being attached only then can we look at them with open eyes and the focus needed to make them safer !!!!

You can have my vaccine for Covid 19. Increase your so called protects !!!

State your case, and see if it stands up. You might want to up your grammatical game, too, in a claim manner, clearly attaching your best examples that prove your points. So far, it's pointy-head tinfoil hattery and zero facts from you.

Raise the game, laddo, to have a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭shaveAbullock

Does anyone else remember this calculated move from Gates? And only 2 years after the release of white men can't jump!

• Advertisement

https://fortune.com/2020/06/15/first-coronavirus-vaccine-infection/

My case is no vaccine is better the a S&%T vaccine that does more harm then good :)

https://fortune.com/2020/06/15/first-coronavirus-vaccine-infection/

My case is no vaccine is better the a S&%T vaccine that does more harm then good :)

Could you restate in English? You being a book author and all. And, how does this link-dump prove your point? Exactly what in that article makes your point (if you have one.)

And was this part as your medical research as a doctor...?
    Or your PhD topic in virology?

Or what qualification do you have exactly?

I have not watched it yet but if you look at all the information you can find the truth is normally in the middle somewhere. Why is there so much bad info about Gates if he has lived a good life?

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/06/who-is-bill-gates-full-documentary-2020.html?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1592065969

I have not watched it yet but if you look at all the information you can find the truth is normally in the middle somewhere. Why is there so much bad info about Gates if he has lived a good life?
    Again, many people believe things that are false and spread them as if they are true.

Are you just going to be spamming links?

King Mob wrote: »
    And was this part as your medical research as a doctor...?
    Or your PhD topic in virology?

Or what qualification do you have exactly?

medical research as a doctor.. They get 4 hours training on vaccines but only on their use and when to give them.

Hear it from the one of head of the WHO yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2IujhTdCLE

medical research as a doctor.
    So you're claiming to be a doctor?

medical research as a doctor.. They get 4 hours training on vaccines but only on their use and when to give them.

Hear it from the one of head of the WHO yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2IujhTdCLE

Del 'fake video' Bigtree. Please. We're over that already.

Try harder, or tighten the tinfoil hat down.

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/06/who-is-bill-gates-full-documentary-2020.html?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1592065969
    Great, a link to the loony-toon Corbatt.

Pretty much just boring old same link dumps from nitwit anti-vax nutters. Now, there's gar32. Next he'll be blaming disease on immigrants like Drbrown or whoever it was.

Is this really the best you've got?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Eh? So you've been through the patent, and now assume the 'thingy' is a bit like an LCD screen. Let's just hope you're not in charge of rockets or anything.

Manditory vaccines, are btw still very much on the table of the vast majority of states, and they do reserve the rights to use them. If they need any sort of immunity certification (highly likely), this soloution from Gates, is the front runner to compliment the 7bn doses.

• Advertisement

Igotadose wrote: »
    Gates left Microsoft in what, 2008?
    Was on the board until March 2020, FYI.

Eh. There are lots of people on the MS board. None have anything to do with rank and file patent work like you're insinuating.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Stepped down as CEO in 2000, in 2006 started working part-time at Microsoft and full time at his charitable foundation, stepped down as chairman in 2014. Fully left the board earlier this year to focus almost entirely on philanthropy.

Between Bill and his wife, it's estimated they will give almost 99.96% of their wealth away

There literally couldn't be a better role model, but the loons have latched onto him for some mental reason and decided he's some sort of anti-christ. There's an entire mini-industry of internet nonsense based on the man, churning out debunked claims and disinfo daily. There's an entire market based on this, it's incredible.

Igotadose wrote: »
    Eh. There are lots of people on the MS board. None have anything to do with rank and file patent work like you're insinuating.
    The founder of Miscrosoft, who sat on the board until COVID, might have a slight notion.

Furthermore this comes from the same MIT that developed his QDT, he probably has them on speedial. This team also worked on his family planned chip product some years ago. Great bunch of lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,406 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The founder of Miscrosoft, who sat on the board until COVID, might have a slight notion.

Furthermore this comes from the same MIT that developed his QDT, he probably has them on speedial. This team also worked on his family planned chip product some years ago. Great bunch of lads.

Are you talking about the LARC that has been around for years?

Are you talking about the LARC that has been around for years?
    Do you mean this little beauty?

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/architecture-design-blog/2014/jul/11/design-futures-remote-controlled-contraceptive-microchip-launch-by-2018

When the liberal bible that is the Guardian hint a 'subversive family planning', be concerned.

Do you mean this little beauty?

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/architecture-design-blog/2014/jul/11/design-futures-remote-controlled-contraceptive-microchip-launch-by-2018

When the liberal bible that is the Guardian hint a 'subversive family planning', be concerned.

Not surprisingly you left out the rest of that
    But just as teenage pranksters can hack into wifi remotes to operate neighbours' garage doors and flip their TV channels, could a remote-controlled contraceptive open the floodgates for a new form of ovarian hacking? Might Anonymous one day turn their hand to subversive family planning?

Very dishonest posting by you.

Not surprisingly you left out the rest of that.
    Exactly as I claimed, the Guardian alluded to subversive FP.

Not surprisngly you left out the fact that the chip was: designed to be embedded in potentially millions of African females, and contained 16yrs worth of hormones in an in-body reservoir, to be relased via remote control. Zero risks of steralisation?

Sounds like something from dungens in 1944's Berlin. Still, that Bill he's a very nice lad.

Very dishonest posting by you not to mention all this, or his view on population management.

Exactly as I claimed, the Guardian alluded to subversive FP.

Not surprisngly you left out the fact that the chip was: designed to be embedded in potentially millions of African females, and contained 16yrs worth of hormones in an in-body reseviour, to be relased via remote control. Sounds like something from dungens in 1944's Berlin. Still Bill's a very nice lad.

Very dishonest posting by you not to mention all this.

Family planning implants have been around for years, no need for micro chips

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/contraceptive-implant/

• Advertisement

Family planning implants have been around for years, no need for micro chips
    You could be right, or wrong if there is no NHS in e.g. Sierra Leone.

Maybe tell Gates to stop dreaming up ways to chip ladyfolk in which case.

Advertisement