Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kitchen-Sync !!NEW online radio channel!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

No bother Steve!

Fieldog; Ill send you a PM with the login details!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

Playing tonight from 8 to 10 filling in for steve don.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,350 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

What do ye think of the new Ustream set up? not 100% gone on it just yet meself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭franklyshocked

Daroxtar wrote: »
    What do ye think of the new Ustream set up? not 100% gone on it just yet meself

Just looked there.
    Kind of cluttered but the overall screen seems to be higher res. The letters stand out a little better or something.
    I do like how the recorded shows are in the player window when its not live.
    That also gives us an answer to what was happening the last few days.
    Doing a big overhaul and the servers just couldn't handle it.

Yeah ill take a look when I go home! Ill mess about with the settings maybe there are new preferences to play with :D

Just had a look there it looks terrible so un professional looking :mad:

• Advertisement

The Schedule is much better it shows up under the video box as "Upcoming" IMO the screen is too cluttered but I think there are still issues that they are sorting out with it!

edit: Even the schedule doesn't work ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

Friday Schedule:
    2pm-3pm / HectorJelly / Electro
    8pm-9pm / Neal / House
    9pm-10pm / Daroxstar / Techno
    10pm-11pm / Donnacha / Ambient Techno
    11pm-12pm / Bohsboy / Old School

I wont be around again tonight, Shels are playin + I might be headin out after!

Enjoy
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kitchen-sync#more

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I'll be listening in while studying! Thank god last exam tmorrow, this sucks!

Site looks really good now, nice new background!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

I've got a great show planned today, some Techno by Jerome Sydenham & Paul Kalkbrenner, jacking house by HiJack Flinch & Oliver $ and classic electro from Anthony Rother and others. Enjoy!

From 2 to 3pm

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kitchen-sync

• Advertisement

Hey listening in Hector just wont let me join the chat as usual cause im in college!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭donkeykingkong

i really like the new look to the sync

Yeah the new background is cool + it has a reference to Tuborg on it our un official sponsor haha.

The schedule is not working properly and there are a few other hitches but hopefully it will be sorted soon enough.

Cheers for doing that set Hectorjelly, anyone goin to fill in for Zascar tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

Looking forward to tonight. Trying to avoid some problems I had with sound last week. Can I chat to one of you guys tonight beforehand to try and solve it? Im using Virtual DJ. Cheers.

The Dutch Gold is at the ready!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

I'll fill in for Zascar - my slot on Tuesday was wrecked with the site issues

joker77 wrote: »
    I'll fill in for Zascar - my slot on Tuesday was wrecked with the site issues

Cheers your on so!

Bohsboy there will be lads on all night if you want to PM one of them on the channel just double click on their username on the side of the chat box to enter into private chat!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭markious

Anyone on tonight~?

Ill jump on for a while if no one else is

Just home mark I see your not online!

Anyway Random can't do his set this monday night from 9-10 if somebody wants to take it. If not ill just start my show early.

Sean went to hop on for a while - But had no listeners :P

markious wrote: »
    Sean went to hop on for a while - But had no listeners :P

Yeah not many around on a sunday mark! Sorry about last night BTW! :mad:

• Advertisement

Yeah not many around on a sunday mark! Sorry about last night BTW! :mad:

Yeh I noticed - Ah its cool **** happens, Some of the excuses they gave to people were ridiculous :mad:

At some stage today ill be listening to the booka shade live from belgium recording so ill log on and broadcast when while im listening ive some college work to do first an i wanna watch the F1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

does it have to be a live set or can we record a set one day and play it on the show then?

Rob

loads of new minimal tunes

copeyhagen wrote: »
    does it have to be a live set or can we record a set one day and play it on the show then?

Rob

loads of new minimal tunes

Better off its its live to be honest! We don't judge just jump on and have a crack at belting out a few tunes if you like!

If you want to pick a set time from my sig, i can send you a pm about the login details on ustream.

BTW the errors with the site are being noted on the ustream forums. not my words
    I can't say that I'm pleased with the restructure of the site. I don't mind the cosmetic changes, however the functional changes are not satisfactory.

1. My pre-recorded shows do not automatically play anymore.
    2. I've been unable to bring up a broadcast console without a Twitter account.
    3. No prior announcements before making major changes to the site.

There are other choices that users have available: Stickham, Mogulous, etc.

One would think that these changes would have been tested prior to being put in place. Come on guys, get your act together and make sure that the bugs are worked out before going live with these kinds of changes.

Another edit: Ive being trying to broadcast all day, There doesn't seem to be any audio coming through.

If all these problems persist we will have to look at an alternative option. I have a mogulous account already set up so if worst comes to worst we can make to switch over to that account!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

gotta try get the traktor workin now ;)

Im on there now.

Sounds working

Apologies for double post

DonkeyKingKong live now!

Right fixed my sound issues for some reason I have to use the mic In instead of Line In :confused:

Monday Schedule:
    9pm-10pm / Free Captain Random can't Play
    10pm-11pm / SeanC / Minimal Techno

If anyone wants to take his slot fell free if not ill jump on a bit early. Keep advertising this lads the potential is there to get more listeners. I haven't had the time lately to dedicate to this and I wont have until my exams are finished. Use your bebo/facebook/myspace and tell mates about the channel! We are making great progress we have over 1000 channel hits already.

Hopefully ustream will sort out the problems soon and let us repeat shows when we are not live :)

Live now in 2 mins just setting up

• Advertisement

My Live set recorded here alot of Booka Shade in there :pac:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1439667

Advertisement