Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

''KART'' EBR M14 is out!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

liamo333 wrote:
    i know one of thoose bad boys should have my name on it, now all i have to do is convince the mrs i had it for ages :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,258 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

For once, I'll try to resist commenting :p

Seems a lot more expensive than the usual clones?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

o1s1n wrote:
    For once, I'll try to resist commenting :p

surprising, considering you're a member of the l33t FUG club :D
    o1s1n wrote:
    Seems a lot more expensive than the usual clones?

I think the Chinese are coping on quick with this supply/demand capitalistic malarkey ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

its the short one as well...mmmmmh oooh aaahhhh....

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

Looks sweet but an extra €48.66 and no batt or charger. TBH I prefer the classic M14 look. I mean its good looking but you can hardly walk around in your Y-fronts singing "this is my rifle, this my gun.... this is for fighting and this is for fun!" with the ERB

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

ambro25 wrote:
    surprising, considering you're a member of the l33t FUG club :D

Hey!

The FAL looks like a proper classic rifle. The EBR looks like someone took all the good and sexy out of an m14, threw in a bit of armalite and shaved off the back end to make it intentionally out of proportion.

Now look what you made me do ambro! I said I wasn't going to say anything :mad:

o1s1n wrote:
    Hey!

The FAL looks like a proper classic rifle. The EBR looks like someone took all the good and sexy out of an m14, threw in a bit of armalite and shaved off the back end to make it intentionally out of proportion.

Now look what you made me do ambro! I said I wasn't going to say anything :mad:

o1s1n,

we have all taken a vote, you are BARRED from comments on this thread....LOL!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭Markspi

Think i have to agree with oisin , its a bit of a cross breed ( CoW & Pig )
    LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Livin in the past. Pfft.

*Goes and sulks*

Sending Kleenex sob sob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

I prefer the M14 Socom or the classic but the EBR is a special purpose rifle. Its intended to be modded with scopes, lasers etc So its going to look funky. Its not a Gucci unit, its combat oriented.

So I like it.

where is that hivemind, any pics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Markspi wrote:
    where is that hivemind, any pics

Its not up on rsov, I think they are only made by high end groups like G&G and CA.

Master of the Universe

I've seen an m14 socom clone about somewhere..? May have even been rsov.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Oberleutnant

Its an abomination, it offends my eyes.

its like frankesteins monster!:eek: :p

Master of the Universe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

im going to wait till some one has one in there hands ,before getting one the EBR looks deadly front on view ,

Nice i like it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

o1s1n wrote:
    I've seen an m14 socom clone about somewhere..? May have even been rsov.
    There's one on Eirsoft.ie

I'd have to agree with Oisin, the EBR is an ugly, ugly rifle! Give me my classic wood stock M14 any day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

there is one that is uglier ,some body took an AK added a M4 crane stock,and ris rails completley removing all the wood furniture ,its a total mutt

• Advertisement

o1s1n wrote:

i know there is a g&g mod that adds rails on top left and right -- i think thats what hive is talking about

It appears ive been out numberd :(

well i will get one..not sure i want a kart tho, but i will get the kit, considering g&p are charing anywheres from 300 to 500 for the shell...

Master of the Universe

liamo333 wrote:
    It appears ive been out numberd :(

Welcome to my world!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭cherubaul

leaving looks and aesthetics aside i would recommend not getting this AEG for 2 reasons.

1 its a Kart and traditionally Kart have brought out an M14 model only for it to be topped by the AGM version which in turn was bettered by the CYMA clone. if i remember correctly it lacks the V hop compatability which is what gives the original marui model phenomenol range.

2 its a version 1 which means that there has been no feedback yet and thus you're the guinea pig and Kart tend to have a screechy and not a very smooth mech box.

That said if you like it get it me i shall wait for the ACM type 89 which will hopefully have the 3 shot burst option. Mechanical burst :D

Master of the Universe

cherubaul wrote:
    leaving looks and aesthetics aside i would recommend not getting this AEG for 2 reasons.

1 its a Kart and traditionally Kart have brought out an M14 model only for it to be topped by the AGM version which in turn was bettered by the CYMA clone. if i remember correctly it lacks the V hop compatability which is what gives the original marui model phenomenol range.

2 its a version 1 which means that there has been no feedback yet and thus you're the guinea pig and Kart tend to have a screechy and not a very smooth mech box.

That said if you like it get it me i shall wait for the ACM type 89 which will hopefully have the 3 shot burst option. Mechanical burst :D

CYMA don't make anything remember? Just repackage Chinese clones. So it's either the Kart or the AGM. I think it's AGM...

And hold on a second, there's going to be an ACM Type 89?!?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭cherubaul

well Mr. Keith seemed to think so in one of his recent announcements

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

its a bloody ugly gun tbh... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

this one looks interesting,
    http://cgi.ebay.com/EAC-EBR-MK14-Mod-O-SHORT-METAL-CUSTOM-Airsoft-AEG-019_W0QQitemZ270155388322QQihZ017QQcategoryZ64635QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Would complement the guilded 1911 nicely.

Actualy, scrap that, (never meet your idols)
    Having seen the guilded 1911 up close, to say i was disapointed would be an understatement. i just thank god i saw it before buying one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

this one looks interesting,
    http://cgi.ebay.com/EAC-EBR-MK14-Mod-O-SHORT-METAL-CUSTOM-Airsoft-AEG-019_W0QQitemZ270155388322QQihZ017QQcategoryZ64635QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Would complement the guilded 1911 nicely.

Actualy, scrap that, (never meet your idols)
    Having seen the guilded 1911 up close, to say i was disapointed would be an understatement. i just thank god i saw it before buying one.

That rifle is incredibly expensive and it dont even look that great

Before u say anything im talking bout the rifle in the link in the quote

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

i agree. it is more interesting then the standard one though not nearly enough for me to want one, even if it was only 200euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

ugliest gun ever. Liamo if your getting one i hope your going put a ****load of burlap or something over it to hide the foulness ;) .

my god...so little taste on this board....i see the fal brigade are out in force today, did ye have a meeting and vote that nothing is allowed to be uglier then a fal BAWHAHAHAHAHA

Master of the Universe

I just read over on ASI that the Kart EBR is a fake. They said there was talk about it over on the Arnies forums.

Must have a closer look at that picture.

*edit* darn, it's real. Guess I'm going to have to get some tinted shooting glasses. They may *just* blot it out of my sight.

Master of the Universe

my god...so little taste on this board....i see the fal brigade are out in force today, did ye have a meeting and vote that nothing is allowed to be uglier then a fal BAWHAHAHAHAHA

No, but we did have a vote that nothing could be uglier than YORE MA!.

Sorry, couldn't resist that one :D

• Advertisement

o1s1n wrote:
    No, but we did have a vote that nothing could be uglier than YORE MA!.

Sorry, couldn't resist that one :D

hahaha...fight fight fight...see you behind the school at 11!!!!

hahaha...fight fight fight...see you behind the school at 11!!!!

Teacher! Teacher! Tom gave oisin a bloody nose, come quick!!!!:rolleyes: :p

liamo333 wrote:

funny you should say that, because my own 2 year old was nearly thrown out of his creche for picking fights yesterday....and before you ask no he didnt get that from me...poor kid is a mixture of celt and viking....jeasus probably already dreaming of pillaging up and down the irish coast in a long boat...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

liamo333 wrote:

Teachers pet! ne ne nene ne!!!!

but nack on topic... the gun looks OK... try topicture the one in Spitfires link but in OD/Green... i might get one(the kart one) if i hear good stories about it...

Mark_Sc wrote:
    Teachers pet! ne ne nene ne!!!!

but nack on topic... the gun looks OK... try topicture the one in Spitfires link but in OD/Green... i might get one(the kart one) if i hear good stories about it...

the biggie question is will they do the shell for it...because i would be all over that like teenager on spots...not gone on kart (which is desperately unfair becase i dont own one) but i like my agm...i would mod their socom model to the kart ebr shell...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

poor m14! looks like some some kid went nuts with crazy glue and stickle-brick!

Advertisement